Lawrence Cager

Untrue. And there are too many examples of athletes finding coaches and raising there level. Catching, per se, isn’t natural, it’s perception.

Catching can be improved.

Catching can definitely be improved with effort. I wonder what his effort is like, though. Is he asking one of his QBs to meet him up after practice or between classes to work on routes and his hands? Working with the JUGS machine on his own time?

Advertisement
He's not coming back

Hmmm I don't know.....not according to him
at least NOT YET

I'm back baby.gif

**** it, if Cager wants in and the team likes him and he isn’t a “cancer” I would bring him back. Maybe senior year will motivate him to make a big step. We need height at receiver anyways

Advertisement
Oh well good luck to 4
Same here..... who's going to stretch the field now? I'm not sold on the Osborn kid yet....could be another Delaney situation....shined against weak comp....I guess we gotta wait to see what Enos has planned...the wr room is full of possession receivers..... Pope has speed couldn't get separation tho.....Wiggins has butter fingers.....maybe Hightower can take the next step?

Advertisement
Same here..... who's going to stretch the field now? I'm not sold on the Osborn kid yet....could be another Delaney situation....shined against weak comp....I guess we gotta wait to see what Enos has planned...the wr room is full of possession receivers..... Pope has speed couldn't get separation tho.....Wiggins has butter fingers.....maybe Hightower can take the next step?
I believe in Pope if he trains right this offseason and Hightower legit may be a monster I mean just give him more chances then just the LSU game and he'd have balled out last season

Advertisement
I believe in Pope if he trains right this offseason and Hightower legit may be a monster I mean just give him more chances then just the LSU game and he'd have balled out last season
Pope didn't get much separation....his route running is suspect....I hope he proves me wrong .....maybe Mike can finally get strong enough to catch a deep ball? I know Hightower has what it takes to get open...guess we gotta wait to see who's going to step up....need at least two guys who can consistently stretch the field ....right now I just don't see it...tbh

Our WRs were forced to run incredibly predictable routes under Richt. Guys couldnt get open because we ran 4 route concepts.

We have talent in the WR room. Just by better play design and execution guys will be able to get better seperation

Advertisement
Our WRs were forced to run incredibly predictable routes under Richt. Guys couldnt get open because we ran 4 route concepts.

We have talent in the WR room. Just by better play design and execution guys will be able to get better seperation
I watched every game 2-3 times....we don't have much speed on the outside compared to elite teams....it is what it is bro...I trust Enos will do much better than Richt...we still WILL miss jt4s ability to stretch the D....

I watched every game 2-3 times....we don't have much speed on the outside compared to elite teams....it is what it is bro...I trust Enos will do much better than Richt...we still WILL miss jt4s ability to stretch the D....

Clemson's WRs arent burners. So focusing on speed alone is very simple-minded. FSU had a ton of speed and still sucked.

true but Cager, Wiggin, and Langham was on field together majority of the snaps. I believe Pope can play JT4 role next season.

Advertisement
Back