Lawrence Cager and Mike Harley

Advertisement
I really these guys have no choice. The ball is going to be coming their way. We know they are capable. Now they have to produce. It’s everyone’s dream to get a lot reps in a champ game. And now they will.

Advertisement
I don't want to see Harley or Thomas in the RedZone. That is just plain stupid especially Thomas who NEVER fights for the ball

I really don't want to see fade jump balls to Berrios in the red zone, either.

I think Jeff Thomas is the key this week. I need him to have a Travis Benjamin vs FSU freshman year type game this Saturday... Have Richt get him the ball on an end around.. Make a big play on special teams.. and big plays down the field. He has all the ability and this would be the perfect week for him to show out.

Langham, langham, langham! Just get this man that **** ball. I believe in this man

I don't want to see Harley in this game. He's not ready yet.

Advertisement
I think Jeff Thomas is the key this week. I need him to have a Travis Benjamin vs FSU freshman year type game this Saturday... Have Richt get him the ball on an end around.. Make a big play on special teams.. and big plays down the field. He has all the ability and this would be the perfect week for him to show out.

Need more plays like he had vs Syracuse and North Carolina. Do it on the first play. He will get open...

Talent + opportunity

Nobody can cover Thomas. He's way too quick and fast.

Nobody should be able to outjump Cager.

Harley is a huge talent as well and should get open.

They got this.

Advertisement
We've still got some major talent that we can line up wide.

Even 13 in the slot can be a weapon for us. Harris is catching everything thrown his way. Thomas is uncoverable. Harley is one of the fastest guys on the team. Langham is ultra-clutch and catches everything anywhere near him. Cager is playing better and can jump through the roof.

You dudes laugh, but Marshall Few is going to be a player too. I don't know if he's ready for this stage yet, but watch for him to develop.

I'd like to see Harley with the ball in his hands.

An entire season has gone by without getting him the ball in space.

Cager reminds me a lot of Malcolm Floyd who used to play at Wyoming and then the Chargers. A couple of the jump balls he has caught recently have been impressive.

He played at ND. As Canes we should all remember him taking Brandon Harris’ manhood in that bowl game.

You're thinking of Michael Floyd. Malcolm Floyd was years before at Wyoming, and then with the Chargers.

Advertisement
Cager reminds me a lot of Malcolm Floyd who used to play at Wyoming and then the Chargers. A couple of the jump balls he has caught recently have been impressive.

He played at ND. As Canes we should all remember him taking Brandon Harris’ manhood in that bowl game.

That game man.... He moss'd the whole secondary that game... But Harris got it the worst.... Man amongst boys

They are going to be focusing on shutting down our running game. If we can make them cover us 1 on 1 then forget about it. No DBS can cover Harley, Thomas, Berrios 1 on 1.

Advertisement
Back