Lawrence Cager and Mike Harley

Hurricanes_5

Band
Banned
We need these two to step up in a major way this week. Especially Cager nobody in the country should be able to cover him has Kelvin Benjamin at FSU type of build. Just bully people man! Harley is special he got that dog in him lets go yall!

Advertisement
We're gonna need to hit some big plays and gonna need Cager to win some jump balls. Might be the only way we move the chains and pick up first downs.

Harley is not ready to contribute, to be fair he's always fighting the ball and provides no separation from man coverage. I feel better if its Cager out of those two..

Advertisement
lol at cager being kelvin benjamin. Its Jeff Thomas who needs to make some big plays.

Advertisement
Langham has more of a Benjamin build than Cager. Cager has a much slighter frame

Thing is I doubt Cager will ever be wide open you have to throw it up to him and let him use his body and height to go get like a rebound. Idk if Malik trust him to consistently do that

Advertisement
Cager reminds me a lot of Malcolm Floyd who used to play at Wyoming and then the Chargers. A couple of the jump balls he has caught recently have been impressive.

Advertisement
Cager reminds me a lot of Malcolm Floyd who used to play at Wyoming and then the Chargers. A couple of the jump balls he has caught recently have been impressive.

He played at ND. As Canes we should all remember him taking Brandon Harris’ manhood in that bowl game.

I don't want to see Harley or Thomas in the RedZone. That is just plain stupid especially Thomas who NEVER fights for the ball

He played at ND. As Canes we should all remember him taking Brandon Harris’ manhood in that bowl game.

Malcolm Floyd brother played at those places.......But Phillip Rivers was the distributor

Advertisement
Back