Lavon Hooks

Redmen7805

Freshman
I have to believe we are in the driver seat for Hooks.

Here is a summary of an article that is on Canesport.

He will announce shortly after his visit to UM.
This is the only official visit that his family (parents and siblings) is attending.
He thinks very highly of his current DL coach (DelJuan Robinson) who was coached by Franklin when Robinson was with the Texans. Hooks made a comment that the only person that can coach him better than Robinson is Franklin.
Hooks states there is a good chance he winds up a Hurricane.

Advertisement
The article sounds very promising. Said he already has an idea where he's going. He already has a great relationship with the coaches so he's looking forward to seeing hot girls.

Is it just me but every time i read up on Hooks I think of Sergeant Laverne Hooks from police academy?

Advertisement
If he's said he has an idea of where he's going, and this is the first OV he's made with his family accompanying him, then you have to think Hooks will be a Cane.

This is such a massive get it is not even funny. An immediate stud to plug into our biggest position of need. Ya'll got me over here fappin' before 8 am.

If he's said he has an idea of where he's going, and this is the first OV he's made with his family accompanying him, then you have to think Hooks will be a Cane.

This is such a massive get it is not even funny. An immediate stud to plug into our biggest position of need. Ya'll got me over here fappin' before 8 am.

Man I'm saying. It ain't even 6:30 here in Chicago.

This is the only official visit that his family (parents and siblings) is attending.
He thinks very highly of his current DL coach (DelJuan Robinson) who was coached by Franklin when Robinson was with the Texans. Hooks made a comment that the only person that can coach him better than Robinson is Franklin.
Thanks for the summary, Redmen7805... Great work!

Advertisement
carlton-dance_o_GIFSoup.com(1).jpg

Attachments

• carlton-dance_a_GIFSoup.com.jpg
    carlton-dance_a_GIFSoup.com.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 15

Thanks for the summary, Redmen7805... Great work!

Great news. Now we need to secure Bryant and keep Porter and we have a major upgrade. I think this is very doable because Bryant is 95% Cane IMO. We just heard the good news on Hooks. Finally, as Golden said, Porter will get 20 cents on the dollar if he goes Pro and this would be a foolish decision. Problem is that Forston made the team at NE and he will be telling the kid to go Pro. We will see.

Now, if we switch EITHER Ben Bradley or Dee Liner together with Bryant, Hooks and we keep Porter then we have hit a homerun. Golden is a recruiting pit bull and he will get the job done.

Advertisement
A top 3 of Hooks, Porter, and Pierre is a solid ******* DT rotation. Depending on if he's ready, Bryant coming in for some snaps would be nice.

Hopefully guys like Moore can make a leap.

Advertisement
http://screen.yahoo.com/lavon-hooks-highlights-224200818.html

Fast forward to :58 seconds to watch him get after it.

He's listed at 6'4 295

Played 8 games last season, recorded 51 tackles, 10 sacks, and 21 tackles for loss

Some Mothers like to put on classical music while they're carrying their babies. Mrs. Hooks used to blast Chief Keef and lay on top of a speaker.

Holy Crap, look at that helmet!! Kid looks like he ran through a brick wall...head first.

A top 3 of Hooks, Porter, and Pierre is a solid ****ing DT rotation. Depending on if he's ready, Bryant coming in for some snaps would be nice.

Hopefully guys like Moore can make a leap.

Don't want to get ahead of myself before we secure Hooks' signature and Porter announces he is coming back, but 3 man DT core of Porter, Hooks, and Pierre is outstanding and leaps and bounds better than what we saw last season. JUMBO package (goal line and short yardage) with Hooks bumped out to DE, Porter and Pierre in the middle, and Chick on the other end = GOT DAM!

I'm hoping and praying this comes to fruition

Advertisement
Back