Latwan Anderson

JHallCanes

2028 is our year
Premium
Ol buddy has enrolled at East Mississippi Community College in hopes of getting his academic career back in order so he can go back through the recruiting process.

Just thought I would pass it along. Definitely one of the more interesting recruits the last few years.

Advertisement
he will be working the drive thru at BK eventually

Not so sure about that. He doesn´t strike me as the kind of kid that can hold down a regular job.....

Last edited:
Advertisement
What a dumbass. He'd be in the 2-deep safety rotation right now. Oh well, no way we ever see him around CG.

I'd like to know from D$ or others who might have actually seen him practice if he looked like a "special" type athlete or just a good one.

I'd like to know from D$ or others who might have actually seen him practice if he looked like a "special" type athlete or just a good one.

Yeah there was a huge difference of opinion of him when he was being recruited. Think Rivals had him a 5 star but many other people thought all he was was a track guy playing football.

What a talented kid. Hopefully he understands before its too late,he's got to hit the books!
talented??

based on what?

His is tape coming out of HS? His speed? He would definitely have been on the field based on what we've sent out there the last 2 years in the defensive backfield. We don't know exactly how good he would be on the college level,but anyone with two eyes can see L.A. was talented.

Advertisement
watching that again......what i saw was him making alot of plays because of his speed/athleticism

i saw him just run into the guy with the ball more than i saw him actually wrap anybody up

Advertisement

I saw him only very briefly, but talking to someone who coached him on the scout team D, he liked him. Fast and aggressive. He was small though.

Hope he makes it. Always thought he was gifted player.

watching that again......what i saw was him making alot of plays because of his speed/athleticism

i saw him just run into the guy with the ball more than i saw him actually wrap anybody up

IDK, the kid is a baller. Her makes plays and we haven't had too many of his type lately. We used to have teams full of them.

Advertisement

I saw him only very briefly, but talking to someone who coached him on the scout team D, he liked him. Fast and aggressive. He was small though.

Hope he makes it. Always thought he was gifted player.

Yeah. I once saw him on campus. Jacked, but small frame. I personally never liked his HS videos. He ran very upright and stiff. I doubted whether he had the quicks to move laterally and change directions.

I watched him. He was only at maybe 5-10 practice. He was fast as ****...as the guy standing next to me said "this kid has rockets in his ***".

BUT, he wasn't very good. He overplayed every WR, and was easily burnt. Not to uncommon for an 18 year old. He was a competitor, but he was tiny. He probably could have a been a really good college corner.

He was also extremely different. Guy beat to his own drum.

OSU people really wanted him. I believe their big guru Duane Long said he was the best DB out of Glenville since Donte Whitner

What a waste. Too bad kid didn't have a good head on his shoulders.

He should go to that school Janoris and all those other rejects went to. They seem to do a good job with kids like that.

Advertisement
Back