brock
All-American
- Joined
- Dec 4, 2011
- Messages
- 41,564
That shows you a joke of what Miami program has been since the defeat in the title game vs osu maybe a 2 years after that up until richts tenure at Miami. I think Miami May have won the orange bowl and peach bowl after that in the 03-04 and 04-05 season but from the 05-06 season all the way to 2016 we had 1 bowl win which was vs Nevada in the Mac computers bowl or some bullsh*t like that and didn’t win 10 games since 2004 or so. People want immediate results and I get That for sure, but winning 10 wins is nothing to scoff at since we hadn’t done It in the 14 years prior regardless of how that season played out. I’m disappointed with the way this season has gone but I think We will finish out strongWhat a joke that a 10 win season is something to be proud of at the U. 0 chance Richt wins against Dabo in the next couple of years.