This is my last year if nothing changes im checking out****'s ridiculous man. I don't even know why I follow this recruiting bs sometimes.
Yeah rightThis is my last year if nothing changes im checking out
SecDwinstitles soon come. Who you flipping to bruh bama or Georgia?This is my last year if nothing changes im checking out
****'s ridiculous man. I don't even know why I follow this recruiting bs sometimes.
This is just the beginning.
Sigh...if UM loses to BC as vegas predicts you can bet your ****s this will snowball. This week after the bye is really the moment of truth for Richt as the HC at Miami.
wat you talkin bout? Miami is favoured by 3 1/2.
This is my last year if nothing changes im checking out
I've followed recruiting for 20 years or thereabouts. I used to be able to tell you everything about not just our guys, but the too recruits across the country. I was as happy or down when a kid decided as I would be when we won or lost a game.
Life then got a lot busier and it makes recruiting more chill. I don't read into anything and when we get a guy or lose one, it is what it is. You try analyzing this stuff too much, you'll go mad.
Sigh...if UM loses to BC as vegas predicts you can bet your ****s this will snowball. This week after the bye is really the moment of truth for Richt as the HC at Miami.
This stuff is more addictive than bubble gum ain't nobody quitting.Yeah right
SecDwinstitles soon come. Who you flipping to bruh bama or Georgia?
Man I can give 2 chits where that kid from...he won’t be playing unto yr 2You don't know what their board looks like. Tell yourself anything to make you feel better...that kid is from Lauderdale and went to STA. I'm willing to bet he's a baller.
Go check there commit list genius.... smhYou don't know what their board looks like. Tell yourself anything to make you feel better...that kid is from Lauderdale and went to STA. I'm willing to bet he's a baller.
lol bags. bama is amazing. miami isn't in the top 25and Baga Bags win out again...
Man I can give 2 chits where that kid from...he won’t be playing unto yr 2
Go check there commit list genius.... smh
The only commitable offer he has is to flip to be a Kentucky fan. Bama & Ga bandwagons are full.SecDwinstitles soon come. Who you flipping to bruh bama or Georgia?