Latest on Highsmith

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny is looking for a sidekick. Time to lock the thread and move on. Nobody is coming in with power to make staff decisions etc...
Manny has zero leverage considering the season he just had. I still believe this is Flake James’ decision, but I doubt he’ll go through with this even though it makes too much sense.

With that said, if the fans keep applying immense pressure on the BOT, James may have no choice but to give us what we want.

Manny has zero leverage considering the season he just had. I still believe this is Flake James’ decision, but I doubt he’ll go through with this even though it makes too much sense.

With that said, if the fans keep applying immense pressure on the BOT, James may have no choice but to give us what we want.

may the odds be ever in your favor. Good luck

Any and all positive momentum Manny might have had is completely gone at this point unless he pulls Joe Brady, Brendanbough or Yost out of his a$$. His offseason will be worse then the one Golden had after he got blown out by UL and then disappeared for 3 days trying to get the PSU job. This whole scenario could not have gotten any worse for Manny.
Positive momentum? Ol’ Mo is surging like a Thai Tsunami after that stretch run. The “What, Me Worry?” Stance by the buffoon at AD and his backers is epic. He could reanimate Bill Walsh at this point and it wouldn’t help.

Advertisement
If Diaz is making good decisions, why should he worry about Highsmith's role? If he can't explain why he's doing something (like retaining useless defensive coaches that can't recruit or saying he wants a spread offense while looking into Mike Bobo), then maybe his ideas need to be challenged. If Miami had won 9 games this year, then maybe he has some argument that he needs breathing room. He presided over the most embarrassing loss of the last decade- losing to Butch Davis and FIU. He lost his decision making privileges at that point.

Advertisement
Back