Latest on Byrd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
relax everyone, Pete will be here to report what to expect after if happens

If this kid played us he goes on my list. This is the first year for my list bcuz you can't blame kids for not wanting to play for fat coal shovling sub pounding man ****ed train wreck.

Dam this **** is entertaining..... its the 4th quarter 3 minutes late were down 5 will Kayaa lead us down the fiel for that Td drive???

If you believe in Kayaa...Byrd comes....and if you dont.....well

False Start on Alex Gall now 3rd and 15

Wheel route to Walton out of the backfield ffor 17 yard gain... Ferman providing us with false hope just like the majority of our 4th qtr drives...
1st down Miami at the Volunteer 33 yard line 1:13 seconds to go

Okk. We in the buildin!

Volunteers just scored 34 unanswered points on us...Score is now 38-34

Advertisement
Dam this **** is entertaining..... its the 4th quarter 3 minutes late were down 5 will Kayaa lead us down the fiel for that Td drive???

Wheel route to Walton out of the backfield ffor 17 yard gain... Ferman providing us with false hope just like the majority of our 4th qtr drives...

1st down play Draw play to yearby...he tries to bounce it outside but caught from behind by slow lumbering lb before he can get out of bounds...we have no timeouts..fans clamoring why isnt choc in the game..

2nd and 9 :58 secinds clock running

How ironic... I just turned the TV on and Deliverance, of all movies is on... I'm now convinced that this is a sign of things to come with this announcement.

Don't forget, all the toothless ****ers die before the end of the movie... so there's that.

Advertisement

Joe Yearby takes the hand off....rolls right....this a half back pass.....

Just got a call from my source.

He said byrds fly away from hurricanes.

TIFWIW

You thought it was so funny on volnation you had to come here and post your crappy joke? Nobody there even laughed at you "TheRain"

Ferman said most of the Intel they got today was Byrd to UT but had one source at about 5 pm say otherwise. Said it was a source in the know. Said they are hearing things for both sides. He won't predict one way or the other.

Ferman said most of the Intel they got today was Byrd to UT but had one source at about 5 pm say otherwise. Said it was a source in the know. Said they are hearing things for both sides. He won't predict one way or the other.

Which means he knows absolutely nothing. Same as we all do. Excellent insider information there on his part.

Advertisement

Ferman looks like a potato as much as D'Nofrio coached like one.

Joe Yearby takes the hand off....rolls right....this a half back pass.....

Are we playing in a snow storm?

Advertisement
Just got a call from my source.

He said byrds fly away from hurricanes.

TIFWIW

SobeVol: I think he and brown are both vols despite all of the bs!
Butch isn't missing on all the dt's.

One of your fans thinking Byrd is a DT is all we need to know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back