Latest on Battle

Advertisement
Advertisement
It ain’t SFLA but weather in Norman isn’t the Northeast or Midwest like Chicago.

Average high in November is 64. Not exactly freezing like a BIG Ten school.

Agree. lived in OKC for 7 years.

1535480369696.png

Appropriate level of concern and outrage so they don't look like uncaring and callous parents as he stays with OSU.

Now we just need to have someone hack in to Lincoln Riley's computer to find something we can use to blackmail him in to abandoning his S. FL recruiting. Calling all Russian, N. Korean & Chi-Com hackers. This U needs you.
Careful...DJT said this about Clinton's emails (and I think he wasn't really serious) and look what happened....

Advertisement
What battle told uf 247 site on who his 2nd choice is.

Probably Miami. Of course I love Coach [Mark] Richt. He’s a great, relatable person to his players, very energetic, very happy all the time. He’s a very good coach. Coach Banda, he’s also a good father-like figure. He reminds me of [St. Thomas Aquinas Head] Coach [Roger] Harriott almost with the speeches and good factual talks. He stays in contact with me.”
Focus on the little things. Sure he said probably Miami but gushed when talking about the coaches and considering his parents and teammates he's ours if he leaves

Advertisement
Does anyone know if the enabler of domestic violence is allowed to recruit while suspended?

Hahaha! This clown is supposedly only suspended from ONE week of conducting practices so I doubt his recruiting abilities will be restricted in any significant manner.

Battle is an Oklahoma vs Bama battle. Ohio State not really in the game anymore. His parents may want him here at Miami but he doesn't want to play here. Miami is a distant fourth

at least with Tyrique Stevenson Miami is the clearcut #2 choice after UGA with Battle its not even that close.

Advertisement
Battle is an Oklahoma vs Bama battle. Ohio State not really in the game anymore. His parents may want him here at Miami but he doesn't want to play here. Miami is a distant fourth

at least with Tyrique Stevenson Miami is the clearcut #2 choice after UGA with Battle its not even that close.
This is hilarious, how long did it take you to come up with this?

Well **** how do you know and why doesn’t he want to play here if this is true

I guess his parents wrote his commitment tweet gushing about CMR and the U. It’s actually very common for a recruit to do.

The oracle has spoken... just relayed the prophecy to Pastor Richt

Advertisement
Back