Latest from Ivins

Advertisement
One of the tidbits that stood out to me on 24/7 is some around the program think that Campbell's dad is already sold on Georgia. I’m trying not to read too much (in more ways than one) into it but hopefully they realize with Rumph and Richt their son will be in great hands here.

This is from bama 247 on their insider report, interesting

A lot of defensive backs still in the picture
The recruitment of five-star cornerback Tyson Campbell has gotten very interesting the last couple of weeks. Widely considered a strong Georgia lean heading into his official visits, Alabama made a huge impression on the South Florida standout last weekend coming out of his trip to Athens. Campbell left the Capstone with Alabama fully in the mix and having gained ground on the Dawgs. This past weekend, Campbell headed to Knoxville to see new Vols coach Jeremy Pruitt, and so far it’s been quiet following the trip — and that’s by design. Campbell has basically stopped talking about his visits or his recruitment at this point in the process. However, a source close to the situation indicated the reason for Campbell going underground is he’s as confused as ever. Alabama is very much in play here, as is Georgia. There’s still a lot of recruiting to be done before this is decided. Campbell has one more open weekend left for an official visit and is expected to stay close to home at Miami. This one could go either way at this point and anyone claiming to know what Campbell is thinking is likely exaggerating

I don't know how to look up and find post like that, but I stated that UGA fans were feeling themselves way too much after the visit and all these "insiders" were going off vibes, nothing concrete. I also stated that just wait until after the Bama visit; Bama will feel confident b/c TC will enjoy himself on this trip, and in turn, UGA fan will start re-thinking that he's not much of a lock.

The point was, TC said he knows where he wants to go, BUT he must do his due diligence, FIRST, to check out THE OTHER schools. Guess who has the last visit? You know the school that was kicked to the curb and it appeared that he wasn't coming here for an official? That's right, the good guys.

TC has been EXTREMELY hush, hush about everything Miami related...but it was the kids who were yelling out "Miami" behind him at the Nike camp. It was [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] who said behind the camera TC was gushing about Miami to the other recruits. It was TC rocking a UGA backpack to campus, but in game, he's rocking the U wristband. It's Silvera who picked TC out and said he's coming w/ him to Miami. Like I've said and [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] have said, these "insiders" don't know ish about TC and [MENTION=13993]RattlerCane305[/MENTION] have said numerous times if he knew TC was gone, he would be the first to share.

Look, TC might go somewhere else, but in the end, I think AH4 stays home. I'm not wavering on that. Feb. 7th might be one of the most epic days in Canes recruiting history. Richt has said he wants to rebuild our brand and it would take a couple of years to do so. TO Chain was epic, but landing a class of some of the most sought out players in the nation all at once will put CFB on notice.

The Sleeping Giant has been getting stronger and stronger every year.

Ill be with ps2 & tc & the boys saturday... #watchthefinish

Where are the confirmations of Surtain and Campbell visiting?

Advertisement
Lol anytime there is a positive post, there is another trying to deflate the momentum. Then there is 100,000 ppl asking for confirmations of visits when it has been confirmed multiple times smh lol. Yall shook

The recruitment of five-star cornerback Tyson Campbell has gotten very interesting the last couple of weeks. Widely considered a strong Georgia lean heading into his official visits, Alabama made a huge impression on the South Florida standout last weekend coming out of his trip to Athens. Campbell left the Capstone with Alabama fully in the mix and having gained ground on the Dawgs. This past weekend, Campbell headed to Knoxville to see new Vols coach Jeremy Pruitt, and so far it’s been quiet following the trip — and that’s by design. Campbell has basically stopped talking about his visits or his recruitment at this point in the process. However, a source close to the situation indicated the reason for Campbell going underground is he’s as confused as ever. Alabama is very much in play here, as is Georgia. There’s still a lot of recruiting to be done before this is decided. Campbell has one more open weekend left for an official visit and is expected to stay close to home at Miami. This one could go either way at this point and anyone claiming to know what Campbell is thinking is likely exaggerating

I don't know how to look up and find post like that, but I stated that UGA fans were feeling themselves way too much after the visit and all these "insiders" were going off vibes, nothing concrete. I also stated that just wait until after the Bama visit; Bama will feel confident b/c TC will enjoy himself on this trip, and in turn, UGA fan will start re-thinking that he's not much of a lock.

The point was, TC said he knows where he wants to go, BUT he must do his due diligence, FIRST, to check out THE OTHER schools. Guess who has the last visit? You know the school that was kicked to the curb and it appeared that he wasn't coming here for an official? That's right, the good guys.

TC has been EXTREMELY hush, hush about everything Miami related...but it was the kids who were yelling out "Miami" behind him at the Nike camp. It was [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] who said behind the camera TC was gushing about Miami to the other recruits. It was TC rocking a UGA backpack to campus, but in game, he's rocking the U wristband. It's Silvera who picked TC out and said he's coming w/ him to Miami. Like I've said and [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] have said, these "insiders" don't know ish about TC and [MENTION=13993]RattlerCane305[/MENTION] have said numerous times if he knew TC was gone, he would be the first to share.

Look, TC might go somewhere else, but in the end, I think AH4 stays home. I'm not wavering on that. Feb. 7th might be one of the most epic days in Canes recruiting history. Richt has said he wants to rebuild our brand and it would take a couple of years to do so. TO Chain was epic, but landing a class of some of the most sought out players in the nation all at once will put CFB on notice.

god_help_half_baked.gif

:jeremyshockey::um1lw::nba-wade_amused-amu:lebron.jpg::raylewis::XvfmlQQ:

Advertisement

200w (27).gif

You guys are ridiculously dramatic. Biggest weekend in program history. Lmfao.

If you can think of one more important I’d like to hear it.....we haven’t been in this position in ar least 15 years......not sure I remember one where we were trying to swing to top 5 at a position Of need ever.

Again it might be a little hyperbole but I’d like to hear of one more important.

If you can think of one more important I’d like to hear it.....we haven’t been in this position in ar least 15 years......not sure I remember one where we were trying to swing to top 5 at a position Of need ever.

Again it might be a little hyperbole but I’d like to hear of one more important.

Every weekend that includes i don't know, an actual football game.

Advertisement

Talking about recruiting num nuts...do you just spout stupid **** for the sake of upping your post count? Can’t figure out anything else you accomplish.

November 4th and November 11th were wayyy more important weekends for this program. Especially November 11th. Every few years we have a big recruiting weekend that people proclaim the most important weekend ever in program history.

If we dont get Surtain or Campbell we are still going to open the season as a top 10 team favored against LSU...which will again be a bigger weekend than this one.

Talking about recruiting num nuts...do you just spout stupid **** for the sake of upping your post count? Can’t figure out anything else you accomplish.

Maybe you should try reading a little bit better. The original post certainly was not limited to recruiting.

Advertisement

Learn how to read.

EDIT: Learn how to post.

Ill be with ps2 & tc & the boys saturday... #watchthefinish[/QUOTE

The coaches need to roll up to Surtain and Campbells in-homes and pull out THE turnover chain at the dinner table. Its a lock if they do. [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] lets make it happen

we need all hand son deck bruh. I'm talking Colbert, Edgerrin, Tracy Howard, Corn, DJ Williams, Uncle Luke, Vilma, Mckinnie, Jamal Crater. all the current NFL guys. as many former Canes as possible. we need the party bus, the and yacht party. we need the FAMILY this weekend.

Learn how to read.

EDIT: Learn how to post.

Relax....Kw is a solid poster

Advertisement
Back