Latest from Ivins

Advertisement
I swear some of you muscle-chick lovin weirdos would get a hard-on looking at Chyna from the WWE.

So I take it you never ran track.

Chyna’s a completely different deal.

I like all different kinds of women, but track you learn to appreciate the beauty of the fit female physique after a few seasons running track. Cushhy’s nice too, tho. Always room for comfort girls. And they’re usually good cooks.

The girl in the track pic has graduated I believe and is the girlfriend of golfer Ricky Fowler.

Advertisement
View attachment 57760

My brother. Love this kid to death. Most genuine person youll ever find & we rep this on our sleeve everywhere we go!

Encore beach club? Went there for my boys bachelor party. Place is insane

Encore Beach Club's the best time you can have in Vegas with your pants on. Enjoyed some of my very best brownouts there.

Nah. We go to encore once in a blue but for us were hakkasaan group people. Were all about wet republic or saphires pool party is none too shabby. Were always in vegas.

Wet Republic's a lot of fun, too, but I prefer EBC. Agreed with Hakkasan at night. Never made the Saphires move but on the list. Ohhhh, Vegas.

ps. Stokke's gotten too ripped but still...

I swear some of you muscle-chick lovin weirdos would get a hard-on looking at Chyna from the WWE.

So I take it you never ran track.

Chyna’s a completely different deal.

I like all different kinds of women, but track you learn to appreciate the beauty of the fit female physique after a few seasons running track. Cushhy’s nice too, tho. Always room for comfort girls. And they’re usually good cooks.

I threw shotput and discus. I saw the track chicks. You have some that still look like women and don't have washboard abs, then you have some that look like mini-Chynas like that track girl from this thread. Looks unhealthy in terms of body fat, doesn't do anything for me. I'm Cuban though and we like ladies with meat on their bones. I just associate hardbody muscle chicks with dudes who like to get pegged.

Advertisement
Ok she’s stunning but if she’s in HS in that pic it’s still kinda sketch...

Pretty sure that was a picture of her at Cal Berkeley but I may be wrong.

Yeah, in this case you are. She's 17 in the picture and it really caused her a lot of problems.

That photo
The success that Allison Stokke managed to achieve in 2007, though, was entirely overshadowed by an unfortunate event. At 17-years of age, Stokke was innocently waiting for her turn in a competition she was participating in at the time, when a photo was taken of her. The photo didn’t mean anything at the time, but when it was republished by the blog ‘With Leather’ that has a target audience of young males, it had quite the different effect on young Stokke. It would also lead to a very tough time for the athlete.

Stokke tried to take everything in her stride during this time and continued to compete even though there was now an entourage at every athletics meet-up she went to. However, Stokke admitted that the attention had affected her mentally after she described the whole thing as terrifying and completely against her own will. She even realized that she had to start making sure all the doors were now locked behind her to stop anyone being able to get to her!

10 years after becoming a viral sensation, where is Allison Stokke? | Worldation

Again, I know I sound completely old, but having a daughter and reading about what she went through because of a picture will get you to have a different perspective on things.

Ok she’s stunning but if she’s in HS in that pic it’s still kinda sketch...

Pretty sure that was a picture of her at Cal Berkeley but I may be wrong.

Yeah, in this case you are. She's 17 in the picture and it really caused her a lot of problems.

That photo
The success that Allison Stokke managed to achieve in 2007, though, was entirely overshadowed by an unfortunate event. At 17-years of age, Stokke was innocently waiting for her turn in a competition she was participating in at the time, when a photo was taken of her. The photo didn’t mean anything at the time, but when it was republished by the blog ‘With Leather’ that has a target audience of young males, it had quite the different effect on young Stokke. It would also lead to a very tough time for the athlete.

Stokke tried to take everything in her stride during this time and continued to compete even though there was now an entourage at every athletics meet-up she went to. However, Stokke admitted that the attention had affected her mentally after she described the whole thing as terrifying and completely against her own will. She even realized that she had to start making sure all the doors were now locked behind her to stop anyone being able to get to her!

10 years after becoming a viral sensation, where is Allison Stokke? | Worldation

Again, I know I sound completely old, but having a daughter and reading about what she went through because of a picture will get you to have a different perspective on things.

That's not just age man, it's empathy. I have a daughter as well and that sounds like a horror show.

Advertisement
Back