Latest from Ivins

Advertisement
Y'all young bucks don't know nouthin' about this girl. Lounge Legend.
2bd3870d709b55f8d1e13b1100337448.jpg
99c7c8e5e7fab7b7ffacfb030f0fccb4.jpg

Top 5, I'd ***** her armpit.

The big problem is she’s a HS Junior in that picture.

Getting old and having a daughter has me thinking about things I didn’t when I was young.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Done got old and have nine granddaughters and seeing those pictures make me think that I am glad I did all the things I did when I was young and wishing I was young again.

Advertisement
That girl is a HS junior?

She’s incredibly fit, but c’mon man, she’s underage.

Aside from that, anybody here ever pole vaulted?

I dabbled in it in high school. I wasn’t very good, but our nut case coach for some reason wanted one other guy available just in case. Let’s put it this way, I have tremendous respect for pole vaulters.

That girl is a HS junior?

She’s incredibly fit, but c’mon man, she’s underage.

Aside from that, anybody here ever pole vaulted?

I dabbled in it in high school. I wasn’t very good, but our nut case coach for some reason wanted one other guy available just in case. Let’s put it this way, I have tremendous respect for pole vaulters.

She was a HS junior about 10 years ago. She's probably in her mid-late 20's or early 30's by now. Would love to see an updated picture of her if one is out there (too lazy to check).

Advertisement
Advertisement
I swear some of you muscle-chick lovin weirdos would get a hard-on looking at Chyna from the WWE.

Advertisement
Summarize it.....don't just copy paste the man's work.

Says the guy who doesn't have a subscription

Actually I do....because if people like me didn't there wouldn't be an Ivins to steal from

"Per Ivins" he definitely cited him. I don't think thats considered a steal.

We really should sticky copyright rules. You can't just reprint content without permission.

I will say after reading lengthy article this morning, this isn't a straight copy paste of whole article, but it is of key parts.

You can paraphrase and give credit to original source...thus, not constituting plagiarism and running the risk of copy right infringement.

Advertisement
Back