Latest from Ivins

Top 7 out of 130 teams is better than “good.”

You know we won't stay that high if we don't add to it. What we have now will fall into the "good" realm ratings wise as well as not fulfilling all of our needs for this cycle. Elite teams will add to their classes on NSD.

You can dig your heels in or just admit you used the wrong word. This class is better than “good” no matter what happens.

Ok, "very good".

But to be where I want to be, we need more.

I think we have an excellent, great, or whatever is better than "good" class, but we're trying to make it elite. Does that help you two?

You should go into marriage counseling.

Advertisement
anyone have the recent chatman update from Canesport? lol were all scouring the sources we crushed and its kinda funny

anyone have the recent chatman update from Canesport? lol were all scouring the sources we crushed and its kinda funny

Diaz and Kool in home tonight. FSU, Vag Tech, UNC neck and neck with UM. His mom wouldn't be surprised if he chose any of those programs but it will be one of the four. His mom will be on campus this weekend with him. Her first time on campus. Says she is drawn to Richt's coaching style and UM's academics. He will announce on signing day.

CANE.

Diaz and Kool in home tonight. FSU, Vag Tech, UNC neck and neck with UM. His mom wouldn't be surprised if he chose any of those programs but it will be one of the four. His mom will be on campus this weekend with him. Her first time on campus. Says she is drawn to Richt's coaching style and UM's academics. He will announce on signing day.

Advertisement
You know we won't stay that high if we don't add to it. What we have now will fall into the "good" realm ratings wise as well as not fulfilling all of our needs for this cycle. Elite teams will add to their classes on NSD.

You can dig your heels in or just admit you used the wrong word. This class is better than “good” no matter what happens.

Ok, "very good".

I think we have an excellent, great, or whatever is better than "good" class, but we're trying to make it elite. Does that help you two?

said all 4 of my ex-wives

View attachment 57760

My brother. Love this kid to death. Most genuine person youll ever find & we rep this on our sleeve everywhere we go!

Encore beach club? Went there for my boys bachelor party. Place is insane

Encore Beach Club's the best time you can have in Vegas with your pants on. Enjoyed some of my very best brownouts there.

Nah. We go to encore once in a blue but for us were hakkasaan group people. Were all about wet republic or saphires pool party is none too shabby. Were always in vegas.

Was stationed at Nellis for two years and Hakkasaan was that spot!

If Colbertson is on campus this weekend, then there’s zero doubt that Campbell and Surtain will be on campus for the next three years.

he needs to be the 10th coach

In due time, starting safety in a resurging franchise isn't a bad gig

dvd would be the best hire though, he was recruited in the modern day of cfb and knows what gets offered. I think he would be a monster in recruiting cuz he knows what it takes to get a kid because hes been through it

Advertisement

Ok, "very good".

You know the old saying...no matter how big the hammer you can’t beat common sense into some people...

Y'all young bucks don't know nouthin' about this girl. Lounge Legend.
2bd3870d709b55f8d1e13b1100337448.jpg
99c7c8e5e7fab7b7ffacfb030f0fccb4.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back