Latest from Ivins

Everybody on this board is so confident we land Surtain Jr. and/or Campbell but they still haven't even committed to an OV this weekend.

Edit: I see PS2 has, now we wait on Campbell.

do you mofos read or just skim thru these threads.

Campbell is confirmed for the visit.

Advertisement
Ivins just confirmed PS2 visiting this weekend and Pat Sr said CMR is doing an in home on Wednesday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right on schedule.

hplchln.jpg

Everybody on this board is so confident we land Surtain Jr. and/or Campbell but they still haven't even committed to an OV this weekend.

247 and Rivals have had Campbell locked in for a visit for about a week or so.

Dan Sileo Jr. called the Surtain visit and if true.. the. we are in a goodnplace for his commitment. If Richt lands the AH4 its over for everyone the next couple years.

Advertisement
Our week to shine. If Rumph helps land AH4 or at least AH 3 of 4, give him and Hartley duo recruiter of the year and don't wanna hear his name disrespected again; but, if he don't.....................................may God have mercy on his soul. lol.

Soooo....to sum it up, you boys like the booties on girls in track, soccer, volleyball, gymnastics, water polo, beach volleyball, ice skating, prancercise, jazzercise, booty gifs, mall walkers, cheerleaders, field hockey.

About right?

you forgot the golf team and the swimmers...but yea you about got it..

Advertisement

Confirmed 2 week’s ago by his father...

Ivins just confirmed PS2 visiting this weekend and Pat Sr said CMR is doing an in home on Wednesday

Right on schedule.

View attachment 57707

LMMFAO ��. Way to Lay on em Dan. Idk u and I don't post much but I'm on the board everyday, and everything u said is starting to take shape and fall in place
+1, now let him sign & no one should ever question Dan again.

This is from bama 247 on their insider report, interesting

A lot of defensive backs still in the picture
The recruitment of five-star cornerback Tyson Campbell has gotten very interesting the last couple of weeks. Widely considered a strong Georgia lean heading into his official visits, Alabama made a huge impression on the South Florida standout last weekend coming out of his trip to Athens. Campbell left the Capstone with Alabama fully in the mix and having gained ground on the Dawgs. This past weekend, Campbell headed to Knoxville to see new Vols coach Jeremy Pruitt, and so far it’s been quiet following the trip — and that’s by design. Campbell has basically stopped talking about his visits or his recruitment at this point in the process. However, a source close to the situation indicated the reason for Campbell going underground is he’s as confused as ever. Alabama is very much in play here, as is Georgia. There’s still a lot of recruiting to be done before this is decided. Campbell has one more open weekend left for an official visit and is expected to stay close to home at Miami. This one could go either way at this point and anyone claiming to know what Campbell is thinking is likely exaggerating

The recruitment of five-star cornerback Tyson Campbell has gotten very interesting the last couple of weeks. Widely considered a strong Georgia lean heading into his official visits, Alabama made a huge impression on the South Florida standout last weekend coming out of his trip to Athens. Campbell left the Capstone with Alabama fully in the mix and having gained ground on the Dawgs. This past weekend, Campbell headed to Knoxville to see new Vols coach Jeremy Pruitt, and so far it’s been quiet following the trip — and that’s by design. Campbell has basically stopped talking about his visits or his recruitment at this point in the process. However, a source close to the situation indicated the reason for Campbell going underground is he’s as confused as ever. Alabama is very much in play here, as is Georgia. There’s still a lot of recruiting to be done before this is decided. Campbell has one more open weekend left for an official visit and is expected to stay close to home at Miami. This one could go either way at this point and anyone claiming to know what Campbell is thinking is likely exaggerating

Sounds like he’s torn. Looks like he wants to stay home

Advertisement
I am really shocked we are not going to land either CB. I don't follow recruiting year round so I am not sure what may or may not have happened but there is a starting CB job wide open and both of these guys are going to walk away from it.

I have not doubt we are on the right track and it can't all be perfect in 2 years time but these are the wins we are going to need to become elite.

This always happens. People take whatever we have to offer and decide it's the most important thing. Why would he go there, our weather is so great. He can start day one. We have the best position coach. His dad likes Miami. His family can watch him play. Whatever.

You never know what an individual will think is most important, or maybe he just liked a particular coach more or he wants to get away from home or bags or whatever. Just because we've got early PT doesn't mean that's what those two want or that it's enough to outweigh other factors.

Publicly, he's "torn"

Privately, he's already asking Rumph what time practices start in the Summer.

Momentum- Canes
Family- Canes
Rattler's Silence- Canes
AH4 visit together- Canes

I think we've got ourselves a pattern here, gentlemen.

What we've wanted for months is happening - all the AH kids visiting on the last weekend. I'm guessing Chatfield shows up unofficially - but he is a distant 4th on that list for me. Closing high end 5-star HOME GROWN talents like PS2, TC, and Nesta is just what this program needs!!! Quietly confident we get at least 3 out of 4. Quietly.

Advertisement
That's one **** of a list for the coaches in home visits this week.

Coburn, I will be surprised if he switches to us. Texas does a great job of holding on to those in-state kids.

Ezzard, some girl here, etc? Interesting, but what will our superfans here say? It's all good I'm sure, that'll be the consensus, but gawd forbid we have a recruit go where some girl is going.

U mean like Chatfield supposedly

Exacyly and too funny.

Sounds like he’s torn. Looks like he wants to stay home

alabama has him torn between alabama and UGA. typical alabama centric puff piece.

stop reading here. kid has been quiet during his recruitment, according to them has been vocal about where teams stand and will now stop talking again?

I don't know how to look up and find post like that, but I stated that UGA fans were feeling themselves way too much after the visit and all these "insiders" were going off vibes, nothing concrete. I also stated that just wait until after the Bama visit; Bama will feel confident b/c TC will enjoy himself on this trip, and in turn, UGA fan will start re-thinking that he's not much of a lock.

The point was, TC said he knows where he wants to go, BUT he must do his due diligence, FIRST, to check out THE OTHER schools. Guess who has the last visit? You know the school that was kicked to the curb and it appeared that he wasn't coming here for an official? That's right, the good guys.

TC has been EXTREMELY hush, hush about everything Miami related...but it was the kids who were yelling out "Miami" behind him at the Nike camp. It was [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] who said behind the camera TC was gushing about Miami to the other recruits. It was TC rocking a UGA backpack to campus, but in game, he's rocking the U wristband. It's Silvera who picked TC out and said he's coming w/ him to Miami. Like I've said and [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] have said, these "insiders" don't know ish about TC and [MENTION=13993]RattlerCane305[/MENTION] have said numerous times if he knew TC was gone, he would be the first to share.

Look, TC might go somewhere else, but in the end, I think AH4 stays home. I'm not wavering on that. Feb. 7th might be one of the most epic days in Canes recruiting history. Richt has said he wants to rebuild our brand and it would take a couple of years to do so. TO Chain was epic, but landing a class of some of the most sought out players in the nation all at once will put CFB on notice.

The Sleeping Giant has been getting stronger and stronger every year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back