Latest from Chad Thomas..

Play those freshmen..Auburn scraped the dead weight senior/junior class started the freshmen and look where they end up..Chick asking NFL to evaluate his draft position was the biggest joke of all..Did he even make honorable mention all conference..Next year he should easily make third team defensive end at Miami..Live and die with your best players regardless of years on the team...

Yeah! How dare a kid seek out free advice on how he can improve and what he needs to do to get to the league. What a joke.

Advertisement
Thomas paired with Pierre, Valentine,Moten, Chick and Wyche on the line...it will be the best DLine in a long time...

Completely worth a new thread on Chad Thomas.

**** yeah. He should have five threads per hour.
129.gif

TouchMoney99
@F5_Chad

Might as well end the process, I'm good with the ��.
11:42am - 2 Jan 14

I love this kids attitude...reminds me of Duke Johnson 2.0....thought about taking visits but realize the U is what's best for him and what he wants...I wonder if Jelani Hamilton will give him #99? Lol

Take 99 from him, Chad da man.

Nah Chad should wear #5 here

Advertisement
Chad's been an exemplary recruit, and if he was smart, he would spend the next 2 months on the phone recruiting Travonte Valentine, who I love to death but seemingly needs daily reassurances.

Advertisement
The fact that he is ranked 70 by espn is a joke

Thats going to change next week when the new rankings come out...

Not what Jamie Newberg said. Said he isn't quite a 5 star. Said he is excellent pass rusher though.

5 star in my eyes obviously!

He's a 5 star and top 20 on both Rivals and Scout.. He's going to rise in the ESPN rankings next week and be a composite 5 star he's only 4 spots away from that now..

Advertisement

Not what Jamie Newberg said. Said he isn't quite a 5 star. Said he is excellent pass rusher though.

He's a 5 star and top 20 on both Rivals and Scout.. He's going to rise in the ESPN rankings next week and be a composite 5 star he's only 4 spots away from that now..

I seriously just asked Jamie Newberg...said he wasn't going to get the bump to 5 stars. I guess if he balls out in this game things could change.

I seriously just asked Jamie Newberg...said he wasn't going to get the bump to 5 stars. I guess if he balls out in this game things could change.

Not that the young man doesn't deserve the 5 star rating - he certainly does. But at this point, who gives a **** what Newberg and ESPN think? Chad is a Cane and one of, if not the best player in Florida. What a monster get!

Advertisement

Not that the young man doesn't deserve the 5 star rating - he certainly does. But at this point, who gives a **** what Newberg and ESPN think? Chad is a Cane and one of, if not the best player in Florida. What a monster get!

Agreed. Kids a beast.

So sad how these young bucks leave miami instead of being together and whoop the nations a**

By the way, how he just sacked Harris smh that was pure speed. No one on our dline has that.

Advertisement
Back