Latest from Chad Thomas..

deerob305

Junior
TouchMoney99
@F5_Chad

Might as well end the process, I'm good with the 🙌.
11:42am - 2 Jan 14

I love this kids attitude...reminds me of Duke Johnson 2.0....thought about taking visits but realize the U is what's best for him and what he wants...I wonder if Jelani Hamilton will give him #99? Lol

Advertisement
TouchMoney99
@F5_Chad

Might as well end the process, I'm good with the .

I love this kids attitude...reminds me of Duke Johnson 2.0....thought about taking visits but realize the U is what's best for him and what he wants...I wonder if Jelani Hamilton will give him #99? Lol

Take 99 from him, Chad da man.

TouchMoney99
@F5_Chad

Might as well end the process, I'm good with the .

Him and Valentine added to AQM and all we need is one Juco to pan out and the days of Chickillo being on the field on third down might be over.

Hamilton doesn't deserve to wear 99...

TouchMoney99
@F5_Chad

Might as well end the process, I'm good with the ��.

Take 99 from him, Chad da man.

Advertisement
Pass rush unit of Quan and McCord outside and Thomas and Chick inside would be pretty good if you ask me. Nice way to get him on the field early.

Advertisement
Not bad but according to the Herald the coaches feel Wyche is a better DT now than anyone we have. Not to mention Valentine will push for time

Play those freshmen..Auburn scraped the dead weight senior/junior class started the freshmen and look where they end up..Chick asking NFL to evaluate his draft position was the biggest joke of all..Did he even make honorable mention all conference..Next year he should easily make third team defensive end at Miami..Live and die with your best players regardless of years on the team...

Will be a composite 5 star after the week he's had he's only 4 spots away from that. The best Player in the State..

Advertisement
10,000 posts on a recruit not coming here(Cook) and a few on Thomas who is a diehard 5 star repping the U everywhere. This board needs as many positive posts on our recruit as possible,especially this kid.

Advertisement
10,000 posts on a recruit not coming here(Cook) and a few on Thomas who is a diehard 5 star repping the U everywhere. This board needs as many positive posts on our recruit as possible,especially this kid.

The thread about Moten saying he is all Miami did not generate many replies and dropped down the page faster than a falling rock.

Advertisement
Back