Last year FSU game on ESPNU now

You think jacory wins the game last year?

YES.... EASILY

The guy that had double the amount of interceptions and only one more touchdown in his 4 years to Kaayas 3 years would have beat fsu last year? You can hate on kaaya all you want but you cant honestly believe that. I never thought I would see a hurricane fan with rose tinted glasses for Jacory. When are you gonna begin favoring D'no over Diaz?

FSU has been a one dimensional offense ever since Kelvin Benjamin left.... it has mainly been Dalvin Cook saving them every time we played them since. They dont have a dominant Wide Receiver they only beat us bc Brad Kaaya would keep giving Dalvin Cook opportunities to save them.

Jacory wouldve ate that simple **** up and we wouldve beat FSU last year by 2 TDs at least if he was the QB.

Advertisement
Lol You can't make this up!
Jacory lost to FSU three times as well WHEN THeY WEREN'T EVEN GOOD!
Then you blame Kaaya for his interception while backing a guy that threw twice as many interceptions.
Troll harder or get smarter.

Brad Kaaya lost to Cincinnati

Then you blame Kaaya for his interception while backing a guy that threw twice as many interceptions.

This is fun. Jacory Harris lost to USF.

this is fun Jacory Harris beat FSU

as well as Oklahoma, Ohio St, and Clemson.

Kaaya lost to USCe and Washington State though.... i guess thats great.

BC and USF also beat FSU that year.
Oklahoma was 8-5 and without Sam Bradford.
Ohio State was 6-7 that year.

Kaaya just beat a 10 win team in a bowl game. Has Jacory ever beat a ten win team?
Has Jacory ever won a bowl game?
Jacory lost to BC and USF.

The closest comparison to FSU that Jacory faced was VT. (Who still wasn't as good as FSU is now)
Jacory went 0-3 vs them as a starter.

Advertisement

Kaaya just beat a 10 win team in a bowl game. Has Jacory ever beat a ten win team?

The closest comparison to FSU that Jacory faced was VT. (Who still wasn't as good as FSU is now)

LOL West Virginia "omg theyre a 10 win team".... one of the weakest schedules in the country last year. When they played a half way "legit" team, they got blown by Oklahoma State and Oklahoma???

Jacory Harris wouldve blown them out just as easy as Miami, Oklahoma St, and Oklahoma did. That team wouldve lost to a 7-6 FSU team at Tally just like kaaya wouldve lost to them as well.

LOL West Virginia "omg theyre a 10 win team".... one of the weakest schedules in the country last year. When they played a half way "legit" team, they got blown by Oklahoma State and Oklahoma???

Jacory Harris wouldve blown them out just as easy as Miami, Oklahoma St, and Oklahoma did. That team wouldve lost to a 7-6 FSU team at Tally just like kaaya wouldve lost to them as well.

It's time to log off, Jacory.

You're either a moron or a hater to even think Jacory is better than Kaaya. Jacory didn't even get a sniff from the NFL draft. Jacory has as many losses to FsU as Kaaya and they weren't even good then. He three one more touchdown with a fourth season and twice the picks. Did you love him because of his camo overalls or the thought of him in a pink tux?

R U KIDDING ME!!!!! BRAD KAAYA BEAT WEST VIRGINIA AND HE WAS A GREEN TREE ALL AMERICAN HE IS A FOOTBALL GOD!!!!!

I say this all in jest because ahmmon actually beat west virginia with the td which changed the momentum lol

Advertisement

You're either a moron or a hater to even think Jacory is better than Kaaya. Jacory didn't even get a sniff from the NFL draft. Jacory has as many losses to FsU as Kaaya and they weren't even good then. He three one more touchdown with a fourth season and twice the picks. Did you love him because of his camo overalls or the thought of him in a pink tux?

I'm not a Jacory Harris cheerleader at all just want you to accept the fact that as bad as Jacory was, Kaaya was worse. Kaaya isnt no better than Jacory or Stephen Morris... I would take Stephen Morris over him though as well.

I'm not a Jacory Harris cheerleader at all just want you to accept the fact that as bad as Jacory was, Kaaya was worse. Kaaya isnt no better than Jacory or Stephen Morris... I would take Stephen Morris over him though as well.

I liked Morris a lot.
Jacory is one notch about Kyle Wright. One of the worst QB's we've had.
Kaaya was a good QB that didn't have great teams.
The two weren't close. You like to ignore stats but the numbers are what they've done on the field. Jacory didn't put the ball in the end zone more and he gave the ball to the other team. In fact, during 2009 and 2010 NO QB has more interceptions than Jacory Harris for those two years. That's insanely bad.

Watched the game again today.

#1 . Richt is very predictabe in play calling. I honestly think it's a Bowden understudy thing. Jimbo did the same thing against Golden coached teams. In my opinion, it's like playing someone in Madden who runs the same plays over and over. I understand calling the same type of play if it works. However, at least wait one play OR flip the play OR switch the formation. It caused drives to stall and really wore Walton out. Quite frankly, it's childish.

#2 . FSU won the line of scrimmage. Their defense pushed UMs OLine back the entire 2 half. Instead of imposing our will with a lead FSU came back then ran the ball down our throats. UM had all 3 time outs with 1:30 left and still gave up 2 1st downs to let them run out the clock. Everyone saying how UM front 4 is the best n CFB needs to think twice. I'm optimistic with new depth and another year they'll be better. You win one of those 2 and stop them one last time you have a chance.

#3 . Last year UM didn't have enough offensive playmakers with speed. Coley didn't have the elite burst running slants and outs to justify his targets. Coley played a great game...don't get me wrong. He just didn't run away from anyone. Berrios played a great game on punt return. However, if he had speed there were lanes to do more. Jeff Thomas alone will give UM a huge advantage this go around. He has the ability to take a short out or a slant to the house. One TD over a FG would've also won the game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I eat ****.

LOL at levant taylor. He is a bust coley who was our second best receiver smoked him all day. Wait till ahmmon goes on him who has better speed hands and burst. U guys won by 1 point against brad kaaya who can't move walton is better and our oline is also and perry will be a better college qb than kaaya. Plus our front 7 will b top 3 in the country and we have great d backs in malek young and dee delaney who transferred to us after receiver 3rd round grades. We will smack u guys and ur overrated team. if u can only score 10 points in a fûcking spring game u guys are toast against our team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Back