Tears Last Nerve III: Head to Head Against Deion (was Neon Deion Coaching Megathread)

Advertisement
Deion clearly was tampering with Jackson and who knows if that's what ultimately caused him to transfer to ECU. This combined with poaching Cormani put is in a dangerously thin position at CB.

There's blood in the water. We should at the very least be back channeling with Cormani about asking out of the NLI and flipping. You have to know that Bama, UGA etc are likely openly tampering given the situation out in Boulder.

Advertisement
Deion clearly was tampering with Jackson and who knows if that's what ultimately caused him to transfer to ECU. This combined with poaching Cormani put is in a dangerously thin position at CB.

There's blood in the water. We should at the very least be back channeling with Cormani about asking out of the NLI and flipping. You have to know that Bama, UGA etc are likely openly tampering given the situation out in Boulder.
If he leaves **** run to trob. He ain't coming here.

They were 1-11 last year...

Seems a bit insecure to slam dunk on literally the worst team in CFB that’s not even in our conference.

Where’s all the venom for a real threat to Miami like UGA, FSU, UNC etc..?

If the guy didn’t play at FSU no one here would care whether he succeeds or fail. It’s his association with FSU that drives this hate IMO. And there is an FSU tears thread here. Plenty of venom there. UGA is not our rival nor UNC historically. There is less vitriol accumulated with those teams.

Advertisement
40+ kids have left Colorado since he arrived, 18 on Monday. No bleeping way they were all pushed out. Now, kids are airing him out on Twitter for not releasing film? Lol.

Prime fans:
Nothing To See Here GIF by Giphy QA

If the guy didn’t play at FSU no one here would care whether he succeeds or fail. It’s his association with FSU that drives this hate IMO. And there is an FSU tears thread here. Plenty of venom there. UGA is not our rival nor UNC historically. There is less vitriol accumulated with those teams.
We have Noles on our staff & are currently recruiting a Nole player in the Portal.

If it was just because he was a Nole I don’t think people would really be this invested.

What’s driving it is more than that IMO, it’s just people have to couch it behind the Nole thing, which is fine, I just pointed out the inconsistencies.

People should have just as much vitriol for a team that has beaten the Dogsh*t out of us on the field for the last 4 years & has a POS HC like Mack Brown & should have vitriol for a team that cuts every corner, has the system rigged in their favor & has a POS Redneck HC like Kirby who has taken recruits from us for years, but alas..

Advertisement
@RVACane you know what to do
I saw he’s not releasing kids’ film from last season if they go in the portal? 😂 And all these guys are in the portal including Coach Joe’s nephew, Oakie, who @Samoan Souljah coached and said has a good head on his shoulders. It looks like a bad situation - really toxic. I don’t know how he can succeed based on what we’re seeing.

We have Noles on our staff & are currently recruiting a Nole player in the Portal.

If it was just because he was a Nole I don’t think people would really be this invested.

What’s driving it is more than that IMO, it’s just people have to couch it behind the Nole thing, which is fine, I just pointed out the inconsistencies.

People should have just as much vitriol for a team that has beaten the Dogsh*t out of us on the field for the last 4 years & has a POS HC like Mack Brown & should have vitriol for a team that cuts every corner, has the system rigged in their favor & has a POS Redneck HC like Kirby who has taken recruits from us for years, but alas..
If I had vitriol for every team that’s beat our *** the last four years I’d check myself for PEDs

Advertisement
I saw he’s not releasing kids’ film from last season if they go in the portal? 😂 And all these guys are in the portal including Coach Joe’s nephew, Oakie, who @Samoan Souljah coached and said has a good head on his shoulders. It looks like a bad situation - really toxic. I don’t know how he can succeed based on what we’re seeing.
@Ispyin dropping an early nominee for POTY

I for one am SHOCKED, SHOCKED I TELL YA that there seems to be some turmoil surrounding Sanders’ time there already. Dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria!

@Ispyin dropping an early nominee for POTY

I for one am SHOCKED, SHOCKED I TELL YA that there seems to be some turmoil surrounding Sanders’ time there already. Dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria!
It looks like craziness going on over there. I need to look for Tim Brewster’s tweets.

@OriginalCanesCanesCanes All them Rocky Mountain boys that real will be at Prime camp.

The comments too. Lol

Advertisement
Back