Tears Last Nerve III: Head to Head Against Deion (was Neon Deion Coaching Megathread)

Get Out No GIF

Advertisement
You really think he’s upset about a guy who… checks notes has less than 500 years in his 3 years at the school.

They had to switch to playing 7v7 during their spring game so of course the offense will look good.

Is it remotely possible that most (not all) of them were asked to leave program (scholarships not renewed) and it’s all post spring game decisions vs perceived exodus?

Advertisement
Advertisement
14 players hit portal today. 2 decommits.

either he pushed out a lot after spring game or an exodus he didn’t plan on is happening
My guess is it’s the former. He saw how dog**** his team is and opted for the old get out of jail free card, ‘I need to bring in my players.’

That buys him more time to hide behind the excuse of rebuilding the roster from scratch.

**** no. If you aren't finding other schools, players and coaches to spew venom at, you're doing college football all wrong. That's half the fun.
They were 1-11 last year...

Seems a bit insecure to slam dunk on literally the worst team in CFB that’s not even in our conference.

Where’s all the venom for a real threat to Miami like UGA, FSU, UNC etc..?

Advertisement
Advertisement
They were 1-11 last year...

Seems a bit insecure to slam dunk on literally the worst team in CFB that’s not even in our conference.

Where’s all the venom for a real threat to Miami like UGA, FSU, UNC etc..?

Do you even read this board lol? Plenty of venom for all of them. In fact the two most successful never-ending threads are Nole and Gator tears. We go after UGA, Bama, UNC, everyone when its topical.

And no one really cares about CU. We care about ****** Deon-coached CU ******* with our recruits. Colorado, who are now a relevant recruiting force because of Deon, who took CM from us and Hunter from FSU and on and on, had 15 players (so far) portal out in a single April off-season day. Yeah, it's gonna be a topic. We're gonna try to tear that Nole down until we can see his bones. As is most of CFB today. It's the topic du jour. Don't expect too much from us lol.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back