Tears Last Nerve III: Head to Head Against Deion (was Neon Deion Coaching Megathread)

Its not just current so-called "scrub players". Recruits started to bail earlier this week

He's from LA so I hope Guidry and Addae are at least sniffing around

Advertisement
Will Ferrell Lol GIF

They aren’t winning a single game this season.

Anyone suspect obvious favoritism is a contributing factor?

Does the NCAA have a minimum player availability limit for safety reasons? They gotta be close to hitting that mark if there is one.

Advertisement
Its not just current so-called "scrub players". Recruits started to bail earlier this week

He's from LA so I hope Guidry and Addae are at least sniffing around

LSU likely per the gator board though Blake said he expects him to give the gator a look whatever that means.

LSU likely per the gator board though Blake said he expects him to give the gator a look whatever that means.
I created a thread for him just in case

Does the NCAA have a minimum player availability limit for safety reasons? They gotta be close to hitting that mark if there is one.
How many players did Tucker/MSU pull out of the portal two years ago? That's the best case scenario for Prime.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Any Cane fan calling him Prime should be banned for a month

The obsession is embarrassing
No obsession. Can’t stand the guy. Taking the cue from the other thousand comments that I have seen on the prick. Just glad to see that he is off to a rockier start after picking our pocket in with the Lakeland kid. Thought others would appreciate the joy of watching him disintegrate quicker than expected. Seems like a few of these more worthwhile kids picked up on his shtick and want nothing to do with him.

Advertisement
Back