Lashlee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, since most everyone is not opting to pass on Lash, who then? Atlhetic put out an article about the next UConn HC and Lashlee was mentioned. IF he does go after the season (try to contain your happiness) who is the next OC for us?

Reactions: jsy
Advertisement
Ok, since most everyone is not opting to pass on Lash, who then? Atlhetic put out an article about the next UConn HC and Lashlee was mentioned. IF he does go after the season (try to contain your happiness) who is the next OC for us?
Ken Dorsey

I would love an oc like jeff Lebby
An oc that plays a spread but tries to create mismatches and schematic advantages besides going fast
However at this point sadly going from ole miss to the u may be a lateral move

I would love an oc like jeff Lebby
An oc that plays a spread but tries to create mismatches and schematic advantages besides going fast
However at this point sadly going from ole miss to the u may be a lateral move
u know lebby n kendal briles run the same offense, both on art briles staff n they are brother in law

u know lebby n kendal briles run the same offense, both on art briles staff n they are brother in law
If so then it must be kiffen who is the real oc Bc that offense looks nothing like briles
Then it’s a no on lebby
**** maybe manny’s best chance is just to recruit like crazy to make up for the poor quality coaching and game planning

Advertisement
First gulp moment with him is when he said he doesn’t really try to focus on certain players or finding ways to give them the ball but more taking what the defense gives you. I don’t feel good about the ability to do that at a lightning fast paced, in college. The best offenses find ways to feed their best players the ball and don’t let the defense dictate

oh and throw in a vanilla run game that’s completely forced.

This looks exactly like the Gattis threads 🤣

84B12D1E-5F7E-4039-9BF4-62BD869AFF7B.jpeg

Bringing those receipts.

Advertisement
Hes basically richt that just tries to play fast

My issue with this guy is all he knows how to do is go fast
He never exploits mismatches or tries to play to his strengths
It’s just about speed
This style works when you playing scrub acc teams but against teams that control the line of scrimmage it never works
This going fast system with superior talent looks like ou and even they get rocked when they play teams like bama
We need an oc who is going to out scheme teams and play to his strengths
He’s basically a slightly better richt
If richt had king he probably would have same results
Look familiar?!?

Advertisement
All this thread proves to me is that our fanbase has a significant lack of knowledge lol
That’s part of it, but also just premature reactions.

One good game and someone is an elite alpha god, one bad game and fold the program.

Advertisement
my favorite is Lashlee sucks because he only has one running play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back