Lashlee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He's just horribly conservative. I can't even put into words how bad a coordinator he is. The real question is, when is the University of Miami going to figure out that hiring previously fired coordinators isn't a good idea?
This.
First game against Bama, you got nothing to lose. You know **** well you’re not running on that front seven. Even though he tried 5x in a row at one point.
We should have came out like we did during the 2nd half. Start playing like you are down by 4 TDs. His play calling was completed chicken ****. That crap didn’t even give us a chance.

Advertisement
The run game has no creativity. It’s the same plays over and over. The guy is all smoke and mirrors

Point was the play shouldn’t have even been a run and King should’ve thrown the ball
20181211-RVS-Hotels-19-Camera-Point-002-LAYERS-beard-crop.png

Advertisement
The same people bashing Lashlee, are the same ones that'll gripe he's leaving for a head coaching job in the off season. Which one is it, personally I don't care. However please pick one and STFU. It's week one, and y'all are crying about taking an L to a team we all know we had zero chance of beating. Keep looking for a fast result, we'll end up looking like Tennessee or worse.
It’s not just a L, it’s how bad the L was. We showed absolutely nothing whistle to whistle. Do you watch the gameplay or just the score?

I hate coaches who try to establish schemes even when it will not work. Running up the middle today was completely useless, but he did is all day. Wanted to wear them down to establish the run. We needed to strech the field and avoid the front 7 as much as possible. His play calling is just atrocious.

Problem is with our OL, "establishing the run" spiel works only against weak *** ACC teams.
When he pulls the same stunt against top teams, we get *** raped...
For once, can't we just fire on all cylinders from the gitgo..

Advertisement
Our best hope is lashlee shows enough against garbage acc teams that we need a new OC/QB coach. My vote would be Jeff lebby. He called the plays last night for kiffin and he coaches QBs. He had a great feel I thought and also did a great job at Ucf with Milton Gabriel and even Mack. When he left that offense seemed lost. And if he picked up anything from lane were in good shape. He was with heupel and then lane. Two solid minds. He’d be a great replacement. I think lashlee is a good coach. But his play calling and overall style only works against lesser teams

Advertisement
It’s not just a L, it’s how bad the L was. We showed absolutely nothing whistle to whistle. Do you watch the gameplay
What would you suggest oh noble one. How would you fix the problems you saw. Have actually applied these solutions in real life. Blah, Blah, Blah! Wasn't taking up for the guy. Was really saying stop hyping him up until we see a constlistent high performance!

He absolutely stinks. Zero feel for the game. Zero gameplan. Not much creativity. Very overrated. I’m done with him. Idc what he does to costal teams. Bama at his lunch & so will Clemson again.

do you think a real qb would need a coach to tell him what to do on 4th and goal at the 1? its common sense to walk up and try and push the ball in. King is a huge liability. Look at OK state. no one wants to admit this. There's a reason the WVU coach didnt want him at QB at Houston.

Lashlee doesn't know how to adjust on the fly in big games.....never admits he phucks up.... chokers who never learn how to win at a high level always blame everybody but themselves...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back