Status
Not open for further replies.

jsy

Recruit
Hes basically richt that just tries to play fast

My issue with this guy is all he knows how to do is go fast
He never exploits mismatches or tries to play to his strengths
It’s just about speed
This style works when you playing scrub acc teams but against teams that control the line of scrimmage it never works
This going fast system with superior talent looks like ou and even they get rocked when they play teams like bama
We need an oc who is going to out scheme teams and play to his strengths
He’s basically a slightly better richt
If richt had king he probably would have same results

Advertisement
He's just horribly conservative. I can't even put into words how bad a coordinator he is. The real question is, when is the University of Miami going to figure out that hiring previously fired coordinators isn't a good idea?

Advertisement
I hate coaches who try to establish schemes even when it will not work. Running up the middle today was completely useless, but he did is all day. Wanted to wear them down to establish the run. We needed to strech the field and avoid the front 7 as much as possible. His play calling is just atrocious.

I hate coaches who try to establish schemes even when it will not work. Running up the middle today was completely useless, but he did is all day. Wanted to wear them down to establish the run. We needed to strech the field and avoid the front 7 as much as possible. His play calling is just atrocious.
I remember back when we played WF. The OL had larger splits to minimize our pass rush. It worked all game and we got zero pressure.

Lashlee did nothing to help. I don’t even remember seeing the pocket get rolled…

Advertisement

It’s just about speed
This style works when you playing scrub acc teams but against teams that control the line of scrimmage it never works
This going fast system with superior talent looks like ou and even they get rocked when they play teams like bama
Bruh stop lying lashlee offense play calling is horrible straight garbage. We gotta find a innovative offensive coach.. that knows how to adjust when you getting your ***** push in on national tv just look at who Oklahoma played today.. this team didn't want it because they were badly prepared smdh

Advertisement
The same people bashing Lashlee, are the same ones that'll gripe he's leaving for a head coaching job in the off season. Which one is it, personally I don't care. However please pick one and STFU. It's week one, and y'all are crying about taking an L to a team we all know we had zero chance of beating. Keep looking for a fast result, we'll end up looking like Tennessee or worse.

But can __iaz and T-Fraud contain the App State passing attack?

you know what’s gonna happen - ASU QB is gonna throw for some ungodly high % stats in the 1st half and we’ll be in our heels with gaping holes in our defense with zero urgency. It’s the Danny miaz mindset

Advertisement

It’s just about speed
Somewhere, Rhett Lashlee just called a zone read

I'm glad people have gotten off the Lashlee hype train! I wasn't satisfied with his playcalling last year and said so on this site, but was hoping it was because of covid and no Spring practice, etc.

The BIGGEST knock against him is that he has absolutely no feel or instincts for calling the right play during the game. Some have a feel for it, and he clearly does NOT.

Also, why does he insist on having a short fast guy sit in the pocket against the best D in the country? From the get, he should have been attacking with with short to medium range passes that came from King running with a moving pocket and doing waggles, etc.

We have an All American TE and the one O player who is actually a mismatch even for BAMA's best, but he didn't scheme to get him the back 10-13 times a game. WHY???

I keep hearing and reading about Rhett getting interest from schools to take a HC position. I say pretty please with cherries and whipped cream on top, please take that sweet gig at N. Iowa state or some flippin' sweet MAC team or whatever. Manny needs an instinctive playcaller who knows how to utuilize the players to their best potential and who has a feel for playcalling during a game. That should be the next big hire.

The same people bashing Lashlee, are the same ones that'll gripe he's leaving for a head coaching job in the off season. Which one is it, personally I don't care. However please pick one and STFU. It's week one, and y'all are crying about taking an L to a team we all know we had zero chance of beating. Keep looking for a fast result, we'll end up looking like Tennessee or worse.
Since last year I have heard over and over again that Lashlee wont be here long because its a foregone conclusion that he will take a head coaching job somewhere. I kept reading the same thing during the off season and after yesterday's abortion Im still hearing it. My question is simple.

Can anyone tell me what Lashlee has done in his time here that would merit him to even be remotely considered for a head coaching position?

Yeah Lashee called a bad game this game. Way to conservative in the beginning, tried to attack when we’re down 20-0 and their defense just pinned their ears….

Reactions: jsy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back