Lashlee settling into Miami

Advertisement
We could have had prime Jerry Rice and Tim Brown and we still wouldn't have done squat in Enos's offense
This is fact. Our offense was so bad it was mind boggling we could be worse then we were the previous year. Every time we talked about the upcoming season we all said were going to shock the world and put a smack down on UF and then we got Enosed.

One thing you guys also need to consider about our wr is how spread out and how wr friendly the new offense will be. I see us running up and down the field like UCF has been doing over the last 4-5 years. Its really going to be fun to watch and thats what's going to be huge for recruiting. These south Florida ballers are going to be real excited when they see guys that were jags previously who blow up this year.

Hey man, that’s just my personal opinion. I haven’t seen enough out of the receivers to make me think their elite
I agree with you on that one. I haven't seen a wide receiver do much at the U in a long time. You have a one gamers maybe two were they get off but other then that its like ok where you at?

Advertisement
I don't care what Lashee do. If he wants to say F all the college teams and Miami is the best so be it. We don't scare anybody anymore and so if he bleeds green and orange I'm down.

Advertisement
Back