Lashlee settling into Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
Like who? Don’t give me Calvin Johnson because they only threw to him in college
Larry Fitzgerald, Odell Backem Jr (LSU and Giants), Jervis Landry, TY Hilton, Antonio Brown, Emmanuel Sanders, Devin Funchess, Deboo Samuel, Chris Goodwin, DJ Moore, Stefan Diggs, Kennan Allen, Kenny Golloday, Tyler Boyd, Darius Slayton, Tyreek Hill, Allen Robinson. I think I have named enough

Name three QBs that very succeeded with a bad offensive line
Depends on what you consider successful what's the criteria? Pro or college, super bowl win, appearance, playoff app, title, conf title, div title, 10 wins, 9 wins? You gave yourself wiggle room but you left wiggle room the rebuttal to follow!

Advertisement
Depends on what you consider successful what's the criteria? Pro or college, super bowl win, appearance, playoff app, title, conf title, div title, 10 wins, 9 wins? You gave yourself wiggle room but you left wiggle room the rebuttal to follow!
Let’s do three elite college QBs that have succeeded with a bad offensive line

In 2012, Texas ANM the had two offensive lineman make first team all sec. Donovan McNabb had an offensive lineman drafted in the 3rd round and 4th round of the NFL draft
Yeah and notre dame had mcglinchy and the other guy everybody in the country was touting as first rounders and we feasted! see how it works both ways!!

Advertisement
Yeah and notre dame had mcglinchy and the other guy everybody in the country was touting as first rounders and we feasted! see how it works both ways!!
Kid, we had three sacks that game. Notre Lames issue was that they didn’t have a an. And those guys are doing well in the NFL. Quentin Nelson is the best offensive lineman in the league. Mclinchy made first team all rookie and had a great 2nd year with 49ers

Kid, we had three sacks that game. Notre Lames issue was that they didn’t have a an. And those guys are doing well in the NFL. Quentin Nelson is the best offensive lineman in the league. Mclinchy made first team all rookie and had a great 2nd year with 49ers
Nelson is not the best lineman in the nfl your reaching real hard with that one.

Advertisement
Nelson is not the best lineman in the nfl your reaching real hard with that one.
He has only been in the league two years and he has been first team all pro twice. He is up there are the best offensive lineman in the NFL. Definitely top 3

You are crazy, especially with lashlee offense and king playing qb

Last year, our best WR was a player who transferred from Buffalo and he’s gone now. Crazy isn’t exactly the word I would use to reflect previous poster’s opinion.

Advertisement
Back