Lashlee settling into Miami

Advertisement
You are crazy, especially with lashlee offense and king playing qb
No he's not. We absolutely don't have it.
And the Oline will be the biggest factor.

I hated PEnos, and am extremely excited about Lashlee and King. But I still need to see it to believe. I'm done with the hype!

Advertisement
No he's not. We absolutely don't have it.
And the Oline will be the biggest factor.

I hated PEnos, and am extremely excited about Lashlee and King. But I still need to see it to believe. I'm done with the hype!
You don’t know what we have. People wrote the defensive players off when they were in donofrio system and they immediately turned it around in a better system, same thing can happen here.

SMU didnt have elite WRs & still put up 40. Coastal teams arent much better than what he was used to
James proche was better than every single receiver we had last season. He was a finalist for the Bilentikof award and he had over 1,000 yards. And Reggie Roberson had 800 yards last season and got second team all acc.

Advertisement
James proche was better than every single receiver we had last season. He was a finalist for the Bilentikof award and he had over 1,000 yards. And Reggie Roberson had 800 yards last season and got second team all acc.
Proche is not considered an elite talent(jeudy, Riggs, ceedee lamb, mims, aiyuk etc, however he has elite production due to how well he’s been utilized and he does have a unique skill set to get open and catch the ball. However, I bet proche wouldn’t have been anywhere near as productive as he was if he played in Miami’s offensive system last season and that’s just the reality of the situation. His system allowed him to flourish. You play in a good offensive system your receivers produce, if you play in a bad one they won’t be nowhere near as productive. It’s simple

We dont need to put up 40 to win games, we just need to move the sticks on a regular basis, score touchdowns when we get turnovers and run the ball better and that alone will allow the defense to thrive even more. Im not looking for points averaged, im looking for the basic football fundamentals to improve on offense!

We dont need to put up 40 to win games, we just need to move the sticks on a regular basis, score touchdowns when we get turnovers and run the ball better and that alone will allow the defense to thrive even more. Im not looking for points averaged, im looking for the basic football fundamentals to improve on offense!
Exactly, just don’t be inept to the point where you go scoreless in 7 out of 8 quarters in the last 2 games vs group of 5 opponents. We just need to be a consistent offense that’s potent in the acc and I fully Think we are capable of doing that with what we have with the weapons at rb, receiving threats at tight end(which people are greatly ignoring in this “we don’t have weapons” nonsense) as well as receivers who should see an increase in their output due to D’Eriq king and lashlee combo

Proche is not considered an elite talent(jeudy, Riggs, ceedee lamb, mims, aiyuk etc, however he has elite production due to how well he’s been utilized and he does have a unique skill set to get open and catch the ball. However, I bet proche wouldn’t have been anywhere near as productive as he was if he played in Miami’s offensive system last season and that’s just the reality of the situation. His system allowed him to flourish. You play in a good offensive system your receivers produce, if you play in a bad one they won’t be nowhere near as productive. It’s simple
Exactly

Advertisement
one day, he’s going to look back at this moment and say fffffffffffffffffffffck!

Advertisement
You don’t know what we have. People wrote the defensive players off when they were in donofrio system and they immediately turned it around in a better system, same thing can happen here.
It can, sure.
But I definitely know what our oline is, and it's not good

Exactly, just don’t be inept to the point where you go scoreless in 7 out of 8 quarters in the last 2 games vs group of 5 opponents. We just need to be a consistent offense that’s potent in the acc and I fully Think we are capable of doing that with what we have with the weapons at rb, receiving threats at tight end(which people are greatly ignoring in this “we don’t have weapons” nonsense) as well as receivers who should see an increase in their output due to D’Eriq king and lashlee combo

Here's what we know offensively, brevin jordan is definitely legit, so is cam, and so is Jeremiah payton, i've seen enuff out of him to know he's an all around receiver that'll consistently move the sticks and be big play threat all day. As far as dee wiggins and noodles, noodles in space more will definitely help him and if those 2 guys improve their route running, we'll be straight. The o-line has enuff talent but more importantly now the seasoned talent if healthy to get the job done, this would've been coach richt's 5th year where the building blocks on the o-line would've started to show, gaynor going into his 4th but still has one year left, donaldson's last year, scaife going into his 3rd year, and whoever the tackles end up being, we got guys with experience so if campbell takes a spot, he'll be a 3rd year tackle, so o-line wise, the talent that these guys have should start to take over and show more, this justice guy is coming in at the right time, especially if their is football again.

Advertisement
Back