Lashlee as a recruiter

Advertisement
I've heard Lashlee is actually a good recruiter. One key advantage he will have, is that he can sell Recruits a offense they actually want to play in. We don't have to sell them a 2000 Honda Civic With a fresh coat of a paint. We can now sell them a 2020 Corvette with all the bells and whistles.

I've heard Lashlee is actually a good recruiter. One key advantage he will have, is that he can sell Recruits a offense they actually want to play in. We don't have to sell them a 2000 Honda Civic With a fresh coat of a paint. We can now sell them a 2020 Corvette with all the bells and whistles.
This, all day long. For once we will have the O every dude in south Florida will want to play in. Now, let's please find a QB that can run the O.

Advertisement
I am not cliff noting the article. I don't have access to it.

This is from me:

Lashlee is well liked, easy to get along with, great personality, relates to most kids and comes across as genuine.

TVD, Perry and Tate should be excited and should thrive...and yes TATE.. Enos messed that kid up.

Last edited:
Agreed. It should become of immense importance for Lashlee to get the offense rolling from the get go so the kids in HS can see for themselves what type of spread we will be running. We do that, not only will the year end up much better than the debacle called 2019; it will also show the kids how they could fit in, and perform, in his offense for the foreseeable future.

Advertisement
I am not cliff noting the article. I don't have access to it.

This is from me:

Lashlee is well liked, easy to get along with, great personality, relates to most kids and comes across as genuine.

TVD, Perry and Tate should be excited and should thrive...and yes TATE.. Enos messed that kid up.

Unless there was a legit excuse for stepping away (like severe family illness) it looked to me like Martell quit on the team. Surprisingly Perry seemed to be the least problematic of the 3. JW has to go- he's not a freshman and didn't take the job seriously. The Lashlee offense also seems to suit Perry well as it doesn't require the QB to make complex reads and he has the wheels to be a legit run threat. I'd keep Martell out of the QB room and at WR. Maybe Lashlee can dial up some interesting trick plays, but I think his time as a Miami QB is over.

Unless there was a legit excuse for stepping away (like severe family illness) it looked to me like Martell quit on the team. Surprisingly Perry seemed to be the least problematic of the 3. JW has to go- he's not a freshman and didn't take the job seriously. The Lashlee offense also seems to suit Perry well as it doesn't require the QB to make complex reads and he has the wheels to be a legit run threat. I'd keep Martell out of the QB room and at WR. Maybe Lashlee can dial up some interesting trick plays, but I think his time as a Miami QB is over.
This is just a guess I have zero inside info but my guess is Tate leave of absence was for mental health. That's the hot thing right now. That or an addiction problem but either way I hope he sought help if that was the case. To be honest though, it seems like he got some good p*ssy for the first time and now he's priorities are all f*cked up. I think every man has been in those shoes. Kosi and Tate both could succeed in this offense. Looking forward to spring.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Really, Kosi has wheels? At times looked like Peyton Manning.

Really, Kosi has wheels? At times looked like Peyton Manning.

According to State of the U, Perrys HS 40 time of 4.86 was faster than Deshaun Watson's (4.89) coming out of high school. He's mobile enough to keep a defense honest. Hopefully after 3 years of training he's shaved some time off and is in the low 4.7s or high 4.6 range. In terms of raw numbers, Williams 40 time actually edged Perry out at 4.83, but Perry has a superior shuttle time (4.35 to JWs 4.55) and crushes him in the vertical leap (36.0 to 31.9) Basically, Perry is more explosive and looks (to me at least) to be a more instinctive runner who is better at pulling the ball down and picking up a quick 5 yards than JW.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back