Lashlee as a recruiter

According to State of the U, Perrys HS 40 time of 4.86 was faster than Deshaun Watson's (4.89) coming out of high school. He's mobile enough to keep a defense honest. Hopefully after 3 years of training he's shaved some time off and is in the low 4.7s or high 4.6 range. In terms of raw numbers, Williams 40 time actually edged Perry out at 4.83, but Perry has a superior shuttle time (4.35 to JWs 4.55) and crushes him in the vertical leap (36.0 to 31.9) Basically, Perry is more explosive and looks (to me at least) to be a more instinctive runner who is better at pulling the ball down and picking up a quick 5 yards than JW.

I can't I can't

Advertisement
This is just a guess I have zero inside info but my guess is Tate leave of absence was for mental health. That's the hot thing right now. That or an addiction problem but either way I hope he sought help if that was the case. To be honest though, it seems like he got some good p*ssy for the first time and now he's priorities are all f*cked up. I think every man has been in those shoes. Kosi and Tate both could succeed in this offense. Looking forward to spring.

Kids these days are so **** soft!

With Lashlee and the new OL coach, we are already seeing increased recruiting energy in Texas and its surrounding states. As with Blake Baker who landed an incoming LB from Texas, these states are very familiar to our new coaches. Seeing more offers going out quite quickly.

Like this energy and outreach!

Advertisement
According to State of the U, Perrys HS 40 time of 4.86 was faster than Deshaun Watson's (4.89) coming out of high school. He's mobile enough to keep a defense honest. Hopefully after 3 years of training he's shaved some time off and is in the low 4.7s or high 4.6 range. In terms of raw numbers, Williams 40 time actually edged Perry out at 4.83, but Perry has a superior shuttle time (4.35 to JWs 4.55) and crushes him in the vertical leap (36.0 to 31.9) Basically, Perry is more explosive and looks (to me at least) to be a more instinctive runner who is better at pulling the ball down and picking up a quick 5 yards than JW.

Sorry, haven't seen those times translate to the field.

I am not cliff noting the article. I don't have access to it.

This is from me:

Lashlee is well liked, easy to get along with, great personality, relates to most kids and comes across as genuine.

TVD, Perry and Tate should be excited and should thrive...and yes TATE.. Enos messed that kid up.
Yes. His passing went from decent spirals to wounded ducks.

Advertisement
Back