Lashlee and the SMU Canes(y'all words, not mine)...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does SMU need a QB next year? Have to imagine high odds TVD portals there to try to save his NFL chances

Does SMU need a QB next year? Have to imagine high odds TVD portals there to try to save his NFL chances
No reason for Lashlee to take him especially since he has Preston Stone, who is a sophomore.

1699203269848.png

Advertisement
I honestly don’t know where he could go at this point but some coach will feel they can fix him.
Ive never seen a QB mentally collapse like him before. From legit top 10 college QB to Kirby Freeman. But yeah some desperate G5, low tier P5 school would happily take him in. Needs to find an offense like Lash runs cuz somehow he could consistently get 300yd / 3 TD games out of TVD.

Ive never seen a QB mentally collapse like him before. From legit top 10 college QB to Kirby Freeman. But yeah some desperate G5, low tier P5 school would happily take him in. Needs to find an offense like Lash runs cuz somehow he could consistently get 300yd / 3 TD games out of TVD.
The only QB I can think of that short circuited like this is Christian Hackenberg at Pedo State.

He was a 5 star, looked great his freshman year under Bill O’Brien and then short circuited.

@Memnon - any other famous short circuited guys? I am sure there are a ton more I am somehow forgetting? Not busts that never panned out.

Mitch Mustain? Kyle Wright?

Advertisement
Plus stone parents are big time boosters or something and the main reason he is there.. Not a landing spot for him
I didn’t know that.

Well then. As you said. Even more of a reason for no TVD!

The only QB I can think of that short circuited like this is Christian Hackenberg at Pedo State.

He was a 5 star, looked great his freshman year under Bill O’Brien and then short circuited.

@Memnon - any other famous short circuited guys? I am sure there are a ton more I am somehow forgetting? Not busts that never panned out.

Mitch Mustain? Kyle Wright?
Gunner Kiel
Maty Mauk
Trevor Knight

Advertisement
I honestly don’t know where he could go at this point but some coach will feel they can fix him.
I remember Jacory Harris was really messed up back in 2010 throwing picks constantly. I thought the kid was beyond help but Jedd Fisch came in the following year as OC/QB coach and did a great job of salvaging Harris's career. Maybe someone out there can do the same for Van Dyke.

I remember Jacory Harris was really messed up back in 2010 throwing picks constantly. I thought the kid was beyond help but Jedd Fisch came in the following year as OC/QB coach and did a great job of salvaging Harris's career. Maybe someone out there can do the same for Van Dyke.
At this point that would be Van Dyke

Advertisement
Back