Lashlee and the SMU Canes(y'all words, not mine)...

Advertisement
Why do some of y’all do this?

Lashlee and Roster were both good to us.

If anything i hope Lashlee does well because it will
show that the U even in lean years is a pathway to HC jobs which makes our coordinator roles more attractive.

Plus you never know when you might need a new HC and helps to have as many quality candidates with HC experience and having ties is a plus.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah still kinda strange why he left tho. He was going to get playing time. I think it had something to do with trying to make him a DT or something.
He will make his money as a 3tech but he wants to be an edge player. SMU is a good fit for him if he wants to finish his career playing as an edge player

How good is Louisiana Tech though?
Watched their game vs FIU last weekend and they looked garbage.
They’re not good. SMU should be one of the better G5 teams this year and they handled LT appropriately. If SMU’s defense can just be OK, they’ll push for double digit wins.

Advertisement
Elijiah Roberts with 4 tackles, 2 TFL and a sack. Always thought he was a talented player, but we are pretty loaded at DE.

On the defensive side of the ball, the stats didn't tell the full story. If you saw the game, Roberts and Jordan Miller were extremely disruptive. Even the announcers were talking about it. ... I really like our DL right now. But we could have used both of them, especially Miller.

They’re not good. SMU should be one of the better G5 teams this year and they handled LT appropriately. If SMU’s defense can just be OK, they’ll push for double digit wins.

I MUCH prefer Dawson's running game to Lashlee's running game. Was watching the LT/SMU game and saying to myself that we traded up there bigtime, even though I'm a Lashlee fan.

Advertisement
How good is Louisiana Tech though?
Watched their game vs FIU last weekend and they looked garbage.
Good enough to beat our Canes....

a few years back...

but not today mopes!!!

Miami is FYZIKAL!!!

V80llXf734WzK.gif

I MUCH prefer Dawson's running game to Lashlee's running game. Was watching the LT/SMU game and saying to myself that we traded up there bigtime, even though I'm a Lashlee fan.
Give Lashlee this offensive line and the running game would be fine.

Advertisement
Back