Larry Scott after the win....

,j
LOL...

Scott almost declined a penalty giving them a TD. Didn't understand what was going on and needed the ref to explain.

Larry is a nice guy, but that idiot can win at Miami. Its more about how bad Shanon and Golden are.

The ref told him that the WR didn't catch the ball so he declined it....nothing idiotic about that.....

typical white man always trying to low rate someone!!!

Foil is struggling right now with Larry Scott's attack to his self-concept, and anyone using the minimizing and deflection term "race-baiting" is as well. If u don't "pay enough attention" to Foil constantly inaccurate and white supremacist based remarks on every single thread, then why are going so hard against Roe's acknowledgment of them, let alone challenge him to fight over it. Some (once again) are feeling a burning desire to somehow downgrade or minimize Larry Scott's success. If they can constantly feel comfortable with doing so, then others should also feel just as comfortable with calling them on it. Black success always needs to be covertly quantified and put into an acceptable narrative that cultivates and doesn't attack some people's fragile self-esteem. He may not be a racist, but he and several others suffer from white narcissism/supremacy and it comes out in their posts routinely.

We're gonna need you two to take your fake Black Panther meeting somewhere else. Maybe Twitter will have you.

This is a thread about a **** coach's press conference and you have to take the opportunity to play pretend militant black guys? How about you shut the fvck up before I smack the shlt out ya?

I'm here...I ain't going nowhere & to say you would smack me lol really!!!

Another Internet tough guy who soft as cotton....

Advertisement
As was stated, what precipitated Roe's response is these same types of posts by Foil on many threads. U know, the ones you've admitted to being unaware of. What don't U understand about that? U admittedly jumped in ignorant of the causes. U sense education in my past and U are correct. Does that harm your self-esteem as well lol! That's very lame and sad

The fact No D is still here is a problem for me. I don't care if u have to hire a high school coach to coach the D. Sorry I don't give one iota. Even if u have to run base the the rest of the way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back