Larry Scott after the win....

Advertisement
LOL...

Scott almost declined a penalty giving them a TD. Didn't understand what was going on and needed the ref to explain.

Larry is a nice guy, but that idiot can win at Miami. Its more about how bad Shanon and Golden are.

The ref told him that the WR didn't catch the ball so he declined it....nothing idiotic about that.....

typical white man always trying to low rate someone!!!

WTF does race have to do w/ the dumb post by Foil? You post makes you come across as bigger ***** than Foil

So you mad f**k boy...foil always tip toe that line so I crossed it for him..no need to hide just come on out the closet....

I don't pay enough attention to Foil to know if he's a racist, but you're the one race baiting and I"ll **** sure be your huckleberry, *****. Let me know whats good if you want to

He needs to be retained by the next coaching staff. Guy has special qualities. Eventually he'll be up for a HC gig somewhere.

I hate that this staff has instilled this "every game is going to be a battle", "that's a good team on the other sideline", "they've had our number" mindset in our players.

Virginia is a bad team and a good Miami team beats them by thirty man.

Golden is a bytch. As I type this, Im listening to dabo tell his team the "Coastal is nice but they are going for the triple crown"
Thats the fuhkin mindset Miami has dominated with.

Very old watching these guys play down to every ******* sorry opponent....you would think screen plays and short TE over the middle was stopping the triple option.

UM

Advertisement
Foil is struggling right now with Larry Scott's attack to his self-concept, and anyone using the minimizing and deflection term "race-baiting" is as well. If u don't "pay enough attention" to Foil constantly inaccurate and white supremacist based remarks on every single thread, then why are going so hard against Roe's acknowledgment of them, let alone challenge him to fight over it. Some (once again) are feeling a burning desire to somehow downgrade or minimize Larry Scott's success. If they can constantly feel comfortable with doing so, then others should also feel just as comfortable with calling them on it. Black success always needs to be covertly quantified and put into an acceptable narrative that cultivates and doesn't attack some people's fragile self-esteem. He may not be a racist, but he and several others suffer from white narcissism/supremacy and it comes out in their posts routinely.

I hate that this staff has instilled this "every game is going to be a battle", "that's a good team on the other sideline", "they've had our number" mindset in our players.

Virginia is a bad team and a good Miami team beats them by thirty man.

Golden is a bytch. As I type this, Im listening to dabo tell his team the "Coastal is nice but they are going for the triple crown"
Thats the fuhkin mindset Miami has dominated with.

Yeah we all agree but it's not an overnight change once golden is fired. His Staff is still here. We should just appreciate that they can beat a Virginia team that golden could not. Next week is real

Advertisement
LOL...

Scott almost declined a penalty giving them a TD. Didn't understand what was going on and needed the ref to explain.

Larry is a nice guy, but that idiot can win at Miami. Its more about how bad Shanon and Golden are.

The ref told him that the WR didn't catch the ball so he declined it....nothing idiotic about that.....

typical white man always trying to low rate someone!!!

Foil is struggling right now with Larry Scott's attack to his self-concept, and anyone using the minimizing and deflection term "race-baiting" is as well. If u don't "pay enough attention" to Foil constantly inaccurate and white supremacist based remarks on every single thread, then why are going so hard against Roe's acknowledgment of them, let alone challenge him to fight over it. Some (once again) are feeling a burning desire to somehow downgrade or minimize Larry Scott's success. If they can constantly feel comfortable with doing so, then others should also feel just as comfortable with calling them on it. Black success always needs to be covertly quantified and put into an acceptable narrative that cultivates and doesn't attack some people's fragile self-esteem. He may not be a racist, but he and several others suffer from white narcissism/supremacy and it comes out in their posts routinely.

We're gonna need you two to take your fake Black Panther meeting somewhere else. Maybe Twitter will have you.

This is a thread about a **** coach's press conference and you have to take the opportunity to play pretend militant black guys? How about you shut the fvck up before I smack the shlt out ya?

I like Larry and think it's great that he's off to a good start but let's not get carried away. We needed a miraculous play to beat a mediocre Duke team and a career game from Stacy Coley to beat a ****** UVA team. We're still seeing the same dumb penalties on the OL, sandlot play calling on offense, and late game defensive collapses that we saw during Golden's tenure.

Not going anywhere and promise to be right here to call U out when having your ridiculous narc flare ups lol! The shoe fits I see, and now your keyboard fingers are clinched for an internet fight LOL! Sorry I had to read U like a book, U forced my hand. Get your together before U post here and U won't need the undressing. BTW, I didn't take the thread where it went, but I did respond to where it went. Simple sequence of events skills.

Not going anywhere and promise to be right here to call U out when having your ridiculous narc flare ups lol! The shoe fits I see, and now your keyboard fingers are clinched for an internet fight LOL! Sorry I had to read U like a book, U forced my hand. Get your together before U post here and U won't need the undressing. BTW, I didn't take the thread where it went, but I did respond to where it went. Simple sequence of events skills.

LOL...

So this post warranted your tired, cliche'-filled rant I could hear from any moron who just left his freshman Sociology lecture?

Take you and that chip on your shoulder and head over to Tumblr or Twitter.

Advertisement
He needs to be retained by the next coaching staff. Guy has special qualities. Eventually he'll be up for a HC gig somewhere.

Yeah he's saying all the right things in the locker room / at press conferences. The team is playing hard for him.

scott is trying, cant blame him but these kids def feel liberated. u can tell.

Advertisement

Pretty sure he called me a fck boy - I grew up squaring up if you want to do that. I said Roe's post made him look like a bigger ***** than foil, no? Quit reaching for a reason.

I worry about the Golden effect on the whole staff. One question, who is coaching special teams now? If it is Scot then I hope Butch gives him a hard look. ST has gone from horrible under Golden to winning one game and preserving the win in this one.

if u look at that recruiting meeting video, i think there was a divide on this staff under golden.

Advertisement
Back