Larry Scott after the win....

Advertisement
Dude is looking tired.

Means he's working.

He's gonna turn this into a HC gig somewhere.

5:00 gushing about Njoku.

I don't like the black and carolina blue look. Get this man in some Canes colors please.

Last edited:
LOL...

Scott almost declined a penalty giving them a TD. Didn't understand what was going on and needed the ref to explain.

Larry is a nice guy, but that idiot can win at Miami. Its more about how bad Shanon and Golden are.

Advertisement
LOL...

Scott almost declined a penalty giving them a TD. Didn't understand what was going on and needed the ref to explain.

Larry is a nice guy, but that idiot can win at Miami. Its more about how bad Shanon and Golden are.

I was like wtf man when that happened

LOL...

You do realize that the Ref screwed up in the explanation and basically almost took away the touchdown and gave UVA a fourth down. Then the Ref corrected himself and corrected the acceptance of the penalty. From what I saw the issue was on the REF.

LOL...

You do realize that the Ref screwed up in the explanation and basically almost took away the touchdown and gave UVA a fourth down. Then the Ref corrected himself and corrected the acceptance of the penalty. From what I saw the issue was on the REF.

Exactly

LOL...

Was the idiot refs fault. The ref even said it was 4th down....as if it had been an incomplete pass.

I agree that's he isn't a good coach though.

Advertisement
I hate that this staff has instilled this "every game is going to be a battle", "that's a good team on the other sideline", "they've had our number" mindset in our players.

Virginia is a bad team and a good Miami team beats them by thirty man.

Golden is a bytch. As I type this, Im listening to dabo tell his team the "Coastal is nice but they are going for the triple crown"
Thats the fuhkin mindset Miami has dominated with.

I hate that this staff has instilled this "every game is going to be a battle", "that's a good team on the other sideline", "they've had our number" mindset in our players.

Virginia is a bad team and a good Miami team beats them by thirty man.

Golden is a bytch. As I type this, Im listening to dabo tell his team the "Coastal is nice but they are going for the triple crown"
Thats the fuhkin mindset Miami has dominated with.

I couldn't agree more! That fat **** Golden poisoned these kids minds with his fatalistic loser philosophy. He's one of these clowns that like to spew the whole " It's really tough to win in this league" type garbage. Coaches that say things like that are just trying to distract from the fact that they are mediocre hacks.

The Coastal side of the acc sucks because it was formed for Miami to dominate it with tech given us some run. The Atlantic is fsu and clemson's to battle it out every year

The ACC will always be **** until Miami is what they are supposed to be and it starts with the coaches knowing that Miami owns their division

The ref screwed up, but so did Coach Scott. The minute I saw the ref ask if he wanted to decline it, I said wtf are you asking that for. Scott should have done the same. With that said, Scott is doing an admirable job. I actually hope the new coach retains him in his original capacity.

Advertisement
LOL...

The ref told him that the WR didn't catch the ball so he declined it....nothing idiotic about that.....

typical white man always trying to low rate someone!!!

LOL...

The ref told him that the WR didn't catch the ball so he declined it....nothing idiotic about that.....

WTF does race have to do w/ the dumb post by Foil? You post makes you come across as bigger ***** than Foil

He's infected and brainwashed with Golden disease. I want him gone after the year.

Oh, and "_____ gets it" should be permanently banned from Miami lexicon.

Advertisement
LOL...

WTF does race have to do w/ the dumb post by Foil? You post makes you come across as bigger ***** than Foil

So you mad f**k boy...foil always tip toe that line so I crossed it for him..no need to hide just come on out the closet....

LOL...

Larry, didn't decline anything, that was an error on the refs. But continue on with your nonsense.

Advertisement
Back