Larry Coker on Miami radio this morning talking Canes

Coker is the one who wanted to recruit outside of South Florida. He let the outsiders in and is has never been the same.

Oh yes, he started the slide into irrelevance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are misinformed.

We went more outside of sofla with JJ and Dennis than any other coach.

Advertisement
It's easy to blame Clappy but those that deserve the most responsibility in our slide was the administration that felt complacent enough in just promoting an assistant while also refusing to pump enough resources into the program to stay on top. So yeah, Ol Almost 2 Time National Champion Clappy deserves blame but he was also in a position he should have never been in along with it being a position that was destined to fail due to administration negligence.

Another example of how poorly this so-called university has been run. We had a solid football program that was in the hunt for national titles nearly every year. It made great income for the school that was largely used in other areas. No one was interested in hiring a competent staff for the program, or keeping an eye on rules violations that might hurt the school and the team.. Miami football became a real Mickey Mouse affair....and still is. Hopefully this mess will finally get cleared up under the new leadership, but, as of now, the team still sucks and is worse than some chit midmajor in the middle of nowhere. Coker and his successors took a Mercedes and turned it into a Yugo with expired license plates. Now we can only recruit the most mediocre players in the state while FSU, UF, Louisville, and other take the prize recruits and hammer us everytime we play them.

Revolting and vomit inducing. No one knows just how angry I am with what these a-holes have done.

Thanks for making my day, I haven't laughed this hard in a while.

Advertisement
Coker sucked but so did Shalala, AD and BOT! To boot, they added more fuel to the fire by making the minority hire that Shalala was clamoring over. She was pathetic and weak!

Advertisement
Back