Langham

Advertisement
And he is only a Junior. He's has a lot more football to play, and he is going to get better and better each week. He's just now figuring out what he can do. Seems like a humble kid that knows he still needs to and will get better.

He's been doing it in practice and now he has done it in a game, so that will validate his hard work. He is going to be a real weapon

Got the separation of a properly sliced piece of prosciutto, but he's so **** big even when he's covered he isn't. Showed good hands too. Didn't see any double catches or trying to catch with his body.

Advertisement
I was really happy for him. I don't think we will see him much the rest of the season but he had a great game yesterday after sticking it out the last few years.

Good game for the young man. Big receiver, but is he best served to play TE? He looked slow against Bethune corners..

He shouldn't play against the meat of the schedule save for certain situations. It pained me watching him run multiple deep routes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm probably in the minority, but I'd be very disapointed if he continues getting this much PT.

I don't think you are in the minority. Would much rather see guys like Harley, Thomas, and Dallas get in there. Plus Cager should be getting the big guy reps IMO, he is just as tall and faster.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back