Langham

Advertisement
I don't care who the opponent was. He caught a nice deep ball with a little CB draped all over him.

Caught a nice fade for a TD and made it look easy.

Looks pretty solid.

Advertisement
he and Cager both impressed me. I was already to roll with Ahmann, harley and thomas as our ultimate wide out weapons this year.. i think i have been proven wrong.. many weapons at wide out.

Hopefully he can keep up the solid play when the competition skill level increases. It's nice to see a kid nobody thought would make a difference here make plays, even if it is just for one game.

Imagine him with AR on the field. He's going to be a problem for Johnny Coastal's 2nd or third DB to handle.

Advertisement
Really, REALLY looked good out there and I love all the trash talk he was giving. I like to see big guys catch w their hands and he was strong w his hands. Berrios looked good too...but I still feel like he's being misused.

He will get extended pt this year even with Richards coming back.

Also anyone else as excited about cager as I am? Dude is massive and fast he's gonna be a beast next few years

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Feel like him and Malik gained some chemistry in practice last year since they were both running with the 2s

It's great to see him stick with it and finally get some playing time. Hopefully he continues to improve and keeps making plays. It seems Rosier really likes him as a target.

Advertisement
He can be a red zone target but he is so freakin slow.

He didn't seem to use his frame very well. Never saw him go up and get the ball at its highest point. Against good DB's, his height won't be enough. Nice catch in traffic but if he went up for it, the ball wouldn't have been nearly as contested.

Advertisement
Back