Lane v. The Pirate

Advertisement
Going to be a great game. For as much slack as the Pirate gets, he’s done a decent job bouncing back from a rough start to the season. Too bad he’ll end the regular season with an L.

No one has mentioned that sneakily, Ole Miss has held five of their last six opponents under 26 points…that includes the likes of Tennessee, LSU, A&M.

Guess he can have a good offense and a good defense. LANE TRAIN BIATCHES. 34-26

Advertisement
Tomorrow night, the Egg Bowl. Who you got? Lane auditioning for Miami job.
He aint auditioning for anything and that game doesn't affect us either way. We need to keep him from within a light year of this program. The guy can coach but like I keep saying we're not an SEC program and won't survive his corruption

I hope Leach wins only because it'll create more chaos and fun reading on these parts. This place is so knee-jerk reactionary that everyone here on the Lane train will probably jump on to the Leach train and it'll be Mario vs. Leach for next HC of the U.
Exactly. I'm on the Pirates boat, the Lane train and Mario's supercart. Give me all three.

Lane is just Leach but 15 years younger

Advertisement
I hope Leach wins only because it'll create more chaos and fun reading on these parts. This place is so knee-jerk reactionary that everyone here on the Lane train will probably jump on to the Leach train and it'll be Mario vs. Leach for next HC of the U.

Sprinkle in Mario losing to Oregon State then beating Utah State. It would be amazing

Leach is a better coach than Lane. Lane is much more realistic hire though. Ole Miss has much more talent than Miss St.

Advertisement
Totally agree. What are the Lane slurpers gonna say if the Pirate takes him down?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back