Lane Train

train trainwreck GIF

Advertisement
Liberty lost to Va Tech today FYI

I’m starting to see why people think Lane would be a good fit. Inferior opponent. Big spread, on pace for 100 yards in penalties and prob going to give up about 400 yards rushing. Perfect.

Advertisement
Advertisement
And Liberty has 8 wins and has been in top 25...they are a good team....UNC is the coastal champs and got beat by GT...

Your analysis is dumb AF as usual...

Compare Middle Tennessee state to Arkansas....SmH

^^ Like clockwork, here they are breaking their backs.

Your boy is getting DESTROYED by a team that scored 29 points in its last two games combined.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lane 8-2 in SEC
Wario 5-6 losing record in ACC.

Game over...

Your crappy analysis still at work even after the crappy ones during Baseball season...

Lmao

How's your back?

Lane is in year one? Dude has the exact team he wants and is getting blown out.

My baseball analysis has been spot on for 15 years, btw. I called this decline when Morris retired before retiring.

How's your back?

Lane is in year one? Dude has the exact team he wants and is getting blown out.

My baseball analysis has been spot on for 15 years, btw. I called this decline when Morris retired before retiring.
Your baseball analysis has been **** for years and you cry to certain mods to try and revive your pathetic existence here...

How is your rear end after Middle Tennessee...and Duke....pushed it all the way in?

Your baseball analysis has been **** for years and you cry to certain mods to try and receive your pathetic existence here...

How is your rear end after Middle Tennessee...and Duke....pushed it all the way in?

I didn't lose to those teams. Weird question.

You must be a DiMare guy.

Advertisement
Back