Off-Topic Lane says what everyone knows… (NIL Bags)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Hes Right GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Makes sense why he was so interested in Miami and basically every other job opening. Can’t imagine ole miss has a deep pocket booster squad to support what NIL is turning into thanks to Texas. At some point they’re going to have to put a cap on these things. I can’t imagine a Texas offensive lineman is worth $150k a year in marketing.

Did lane ever sign an extension at ole miss?

Advertisement
He isn't lying.

It's becoming more like the NFL every day. I don't watch it and pay about 10 to 20 percent as much attention as I used to. ****, I haven't even looked to see what the bowl game matchups are.

I've also noticed I tend to like the players that come here and stick around more than the one or two year rentals.

We won't be competitive NIL wise, so we better have an amazing staff when it's complete. The only way to change minds on the elite recruits will be by doing special things on the field.

Makes sense why he was so interested in Miami and basically every other job opening. Can’t imagine ole miss has a deep pocket booster squad to support what NIL is turning into thanks to Texas. At some point they’re going to have to put a cap on these things. I can’t imagine a Texas offensive lineman is worth $150k a year in marketing.

Did lane ever sign an extension at ole miss?

He did and Ole Miss should have money to compete. Like the bigs, no, but that's where coaching comes in.

Yes, he got an extended.

He isn't lying.

It's becoming more like the NFL every day. I don't watch it and pay about 10 to 20 percent as much attention as I used to. ****, I haven't even looked to see what the bowl game matchups are.

I've also noticed I tend to like the players that come here and stick around more than the one or two year rentals.

We won't be competitive NIL wise, so we better have an amazing staff when it's complete. The only way to change minds on the elite recruits will be by doing special things on the field.

Why shouldn’t we be somewhat competitive with NIL? We got a guy that says he’s going to foot the bill for $1 billion stadium.

I mean, I’m just thinking out loud, but I think we can be a little more competitive, if these people put their money where their mouth is.

Advertisement
Back