Lane Kiffin

Advertisement
Gahh **** this would fire me up. He'd kill it here and bring relevancy to the program from day 1

I couldn’t care like what he did in G5. I only care what they do in P5 especially if you’re quoting stats from a school like FAU. You’re better than this.

In his second year his D took a big step back (his Bro had been DC and left) and he fired the new guy immediately. Point is, he seems to have tried putting more emphasis on defense, and I think he learned something from Saban. DJ Durkin and Chris Partridge are quality DCs.

Advertisement
Do you have any actual facts or an argument? All I’m seeing is that you getting emotional because you can’t counter anything.
In his second year his D took a big step back (his Bro had been DC and left) and he fired the new guy immediately. Point is, he seems to have tried putting more emphasis on defense, and I think he learned something from Saban. DJ Durkin and Chris Partridge are quality DCs.
Man U can’t argue with Z…he got fact checked twice already in this thread…he’ll just change the argument. Thread would be a lot shorter is he just said Kiffin sucks d*&$

Blake James is the problem!! Nick saban could be the coach And this admin would mess that up!!! Get them out of here please the best talesnt to come through Miami

Advertisement
Durkin had some good defenses at uf even tho people would just give the credit to muschamp. He went to Michigan and had a top 5 defense his 1st year. So he is solid. Partridge is a great recruiter

Man U can’t argue with Z…he got fact checked twice already in this thread…he’ll just change the argument. Thread would be a lot shorter is he just said Kiffin sucks d*&$
I gave him facts multiple times and he hasn’t responded when I have 😂

Advertisement
My only concern with Kiffin is not knowing if he'd stay long enough to bother. Each job he's left for has been a promotion. And we're not exactly at the top of the food chain. It would get old worrying if he's gonna bounce every time the next big name job opens up.

am fine with kiffin. also cristobal. a few others too. think it's way more important that we get an ad/chief of the football program that makes it clear that expectations are high here again, and if u dont meet them u go fishing. if we get that chief in place, i'll ride with whomever he hires. if we don't, won't matter which coach we hire

Advertisement
My only concern with Kiffin is not knowing if he'd stay long enough to bother. Each job he's left for has been a promotion. And we're not exactly at the top of the food chain. It would get old worrying if he's gonna bounce every time the next big name job opens up.

I think this is a little overblown. Kiffin has only really job hopped twice. He left one job, Tennessee, for his dream job at USC. He left FAU after 3 years for a P5 SEC HC job.

Advertisement
Back