Lane Kiffin

Advertisement
I thought Ole Miss played no defense? Holding up well so far.
You mean the same D that’s ranked 71st in scoring D, 104th in Total D, 70th in 3rd down percentage, and that or lower in every other defensive category? That defense?

Advertisement
When was he fired? He left tennessee after 1 year to take the usc job. He was only fired at usc. And is a much better coach now than he was then which was over 10 years ago
So falling into a first round QB automatically makes you a better coach?

Guy field one of the worst defenses in CFB and he “improved” as a coach. I must’ve missed the memo about it being “talk out of your ***” Saturday here on CIS.

You offer Mario and say, you are our #1, give him the offer to see if he’s in or still butthurt from 3 years ago…. Make a run at Lane!

Advertisement
You mean the same D that’s ranked 71st in scoring D, 104th in Total D, 70th in 3rd down percentage, and that or lower in every other defensive category? That defense?
He would have much better players here. Durkin is a solid DC

Tennessee…even though he wasn’t fired. He just did a horrible job there as well.
He was there one year and took over a mess. I was actually impressed with his year at UT. They was awful but went 7-6. He gave UF a battle when they were loaded and was killing most teams. He was in a gun fight with a knife and battle meyer. I never got using his time there against him if you remembered the situation and how hard his teams played. He got too big of jobs as young as he was , Imo he’s figured a lot out as a head coach.

Last edited:
So falling into a first round QB automatically makes you a better coach?

Guy field one of the worst defenses in CFB and he “improved” as a coach. I must’ve missed the memo about it being “talk out of your ***” Saturday here on CIS.
You not to bright and are now changing the narrative. His specialty is offense and they are good. He didn’t have a 1st round qb at fau and look what he did

Advertisement
He would have much better players here. Durkin is a solid DC
Spare me. He’s at Ole Miss. He has just as much availability to elite talent that he would at Miami. Now you’re making an excuse.

You not to bright and are now changing the narrative. His specialty is offense and they are good. He didn’t have a 1st round qb at fau and look what he did
It’s not you not

It’s you’re not

Facts aren’t narratives.

All I know is they are shutting out one of the best offensive coaches in all of CFB and a pretty impressive unit 🤷🏾‍♂️

Their defense def isn’t great, but tonight has been impressive so fat.

Advertisement
Dude did lane bang your woman or something @Zbrod95 😂

I am genuinely curious. What is it about lane that you don’t like? All you keep saying is he got fired 8 years ago. Corral has been at Miss for 4 years. That’s not getting a QB to fall into his lap. Seriously though. What is it? They don’t play good enough defense?

400 yds with a couple of minutes to go in the SECOND quarter against arguably the second best defense in CFB….yea I’ll take him

For ***** Sakes - I started the same thread earlier and it got Nuked after 4 posts.

Doesn’t matter - if DMoney is already claimeong Mario is Out - no chance we get this savage.

Advertisement
Back