Lane Kiffin

Dude did lane bang your woman or something @Zbrod95 😂

I am genuinely curious. What is it about lane that you don’t like? All you keep saying is he got fired 8 years ago. Corral has been at Miss for 4 years. That’s not getting a QB to fall into his lap. Seriously though. What is it? They don’t play good enough defense?

Do you have any actual facts or an argument? All I’m seeing is that you getting emotional because you can’t counter anything.

Advertisement
I’m watching this Miss/A&M game… Everybody clamoring over Mario. We need Kiffin. This dude has figured it out. I’d give my left and right nut for Kiffin to come to Miami. Somebody make this happen
Me too. I've already got 3 young kids and god help me if I have anymore... at this point my nuts are basically in the way all the time... sweaty... have you ever sat on them sitting down to ****? not good. ****.... Lane for my nuts are a win/win. 🤣

Do you have any actual facts or an argument? All I’m seeing is that you getting emotional because you can’t counter anything.
Bro. What?

You’re going at literally everybody in this thread with no facts. I’ve given you facts on everything you’ve said 😂 all I said was corral has been there for four years, which is true. His numbers were actually better last year, minus the interceptions. He threw a lot last year. Now go ahead and try to answer my question, or you can just keep deflecting everything that people say to you

Definitely a narrative. At first it was he was fired at all these jobs then that was proven as wrong and now it’s the defense sucks well stoops offense sucks but you want him. Give me the guy that can score
His defense has always sucked. Offenses sell tickets. Defenses win championships.

- Every competent football coach in history

Advertisement
Yet nobody does…………

He's going to get dozens of calls after the season. UM has a slight bit of luck given the other openings. He has too much respect for Ed O to take the LSU job, his ex wife is a UF grad so I doubt he'd want to make her happy by winning at UF, and USC burned him.

Bro. What?

You’re going at literally everybody in this thread with no facts. I’ve given you facts on everything you’ve said 😂 all I said was corral has been there for four years, which is true. His numbers were actually better last year, minus the interceptions. He threw a lot last year. Now go ahead and try to answer my question, or you can just keep deflecting everything that people say to you
I brought up his ****** defensive numbers - Facts

He fell into a first round QB- Facts

Couldn’t repeat the same success at a lesser conference with Cody Kessler at QB - Facts

“Did you bang your mom?” - your argument

Quote me when you actually have something intelligent to say.

Advertisement
He's going to get dozens of calls after the season. UM has a slight bit of luck given the other openings. He has too much respect for Ed O to take the LSU job, his ex wife is a UF grad so I doubt he'd want to make her happy by winning at UF, and USC burned him.
That’s the problem with Stoops, nice guys don’t win Championships.

I brought up his ****** defensive numbers - Facts

He fell into a first round QB- Facts

Couldn’t repeat the same success at a lesser conference with Cody Kessler at QB - Facts

“Did you bang your mom?” - your argument

Quote me when you actually have something intelligent to say.
Lolololol ok.

Did not fall into a first round QB. Ok, defense. Those numbers are highly skewed by two games. Bama and Arkansas. Cody Kessler was 8 YEARS AGO. And, he was still good.

You say defense wins, offense doesn’t. Offense does, in fact, win championship. Bama, 52-24 last year. Previous year; 2020 LSU. Best offense ever assembled. 2019, Clemson- 44-16 in natty. You don’t like lane, it’s fine. But your facts are not as good as you’re making them out to be

I’m watching this Miss/A&M game… Everybody clamoring over Mario. We need Kiffin. This dude has figured it out. I’d give my left and right nut for Kiffin to come to Miami. Somebody make this happen
Kiffin is a low character person. Period. Ask Tennessee or USC fans what they think of him as a person.

so we need a guy who was fired at his other P5 jobs and just fell into a situation where the QB is probably a first round pick this year? Have you all learned nothing?
No they haven't. These are the people who say Butch never won anything but want to bring a low character jackwagon who has never won either.

Advertisement
Football has changed. There is a reason mostly offensive minded coaches get the hc jobs. You just have to be average defensively now
Football hasn’t changed. 12 of the top 15 teams in the country rank in the top 45 in defenses. 17 of the top 20 teams are also in the top 45 defenses in the country. 20 of the top 25 teams are in the top 50 in D.

Football hasn’t changed.

Advertisement
He had a top 40 defense 2 of his 3 years at FAU. You are exaggerating about the quality of his defenses.
I couldn’t care like what he did in G5. I only care what they do in P5 especially if you’re quoting stats from a school like FAU. You’re better than this.

Football hasn’t changed. 12 of the top 15 teams in the country rank in the top 45 in defenses. 17 of the top 20 teams are also in the top 45 defenses in the country. 20 of the top 25 teams are in the top 50 in D.

Football hasn’t changed.
Like I said all you to be is average. 38th isn’t great but isn’t bad either

Advertisement
Back