Lane Kiffin is realistic (info).

Advertisement
Advertisement
The question everyone needs to ask themselves about Lane is... Can he weather the storm before our fanbase turns on him? Because this aint something that a few trips to the portal and a visit from Tony Robinson can fix. Lane will split with two middle fingers up before any other coach in the country would and our fan base turns faster than Clark Kent.

Lane doesnt give one F about you or Miami. He sees it as a chance to be throned and nothing else. Which is fine... if it works out fast... He can use us if he brings us a ship, but it will take something greater than Lane has ever given before. He has to almost rebuild this program from the ground up, while a pack a hungry dogs are watching his every step and not only does Lane hate dogs he has his next gig already lined up.

To me Lane is taking that super hot chick from the bar home for a one nighter in front of that marriage material chick you have been working on for years. You might get her home to find out she was using you to get at her boyfriend or its her time of the month or you might get laid but it better have been good because chances are she is gone in the morning for good and you could have given up a lot more than you think.

Are there any real concerns about Lane starting a bidding war, LSU, etc?
Yeah that’s gonna be a no for me, dawg.

F6682F12-C7F5-4855-B433-57A198968072.jpeg

Advertisement
Let me get you people caught up since apparently nobody remembers all the drama Lane Kiffin caused in Alabama.

He did this during the playoffs and right before a national championship game.

I’m telling you guys, this guy brings a lot of drama.

I’m not saying don’t hire him, but some of you people jump in without understanding that you have to play devils advocate with candidates. There is no doubt there’s a lot of drama that follows this guy.
And Mario left us at the alter a month after being on staff for Bama of all places..doesn’t matter why he did it or if it was eventually the smart thing to do..he did it. And we are welcoming him with open arms. So I think we can give Lane a pass on this especially considering it’s Nick Saban we are talking about here.

She’s adopted, but she ain't a looker at all.
Glad you said it because unless he had some daughter in the streets I didn’t know about that was a 10/10..,you guys couldn’t have been talking about his ugly a$$ daughter that I see with him and his wife all the time re Lane having relations with!?!!? No way! That chick is not attractive at all! That must be a bad rumor! Lol.

Advertisement
Glad you said it because unless he had some daughter in the streets I didn’t know about that was a 10/10..,you guys couldn’t have been talking about his ugly a$$ daughter that I see with him and his wife all the time re Lane having relations with!?!!? No way! That chick is not attractive at all! That must be a bad rumor! Lol.
I'm sure there's lots of guys that want to bang their boss's daughter and have them know about it when they leave.

Advertisement
All of you that want lane…don’t you see? He’s a mercenary, if he does come here and has any sort of success, he WILL leave for a better job as soon as it opens. He’s proven that every place he’s gone.
Howard, jimmy, Dennis and butch all say hi…. Remember their glorious decades long run each…. Oh what’s that you say?

All of you that want lane…don’t you see? He’s a mercenary, if he does come here and has any sort of success, he WILL leave for a better job as soon as it opens. He’s proven that every place he’s gone.

And for the 197th time, this is why there is a thing coaches sign called a "contract." If UM is really that concerned he is going to leave, then they can include a clause that says another team has to pay 30 million for him. Is this unprecedented? Clemson specifically included a "Bama clause" in Dabos contract which says Bama has to pay double the buyout if he leaves for them. The "he's a mercenary" stuff is pure nonsense yet it keeps getting thrown out. Let's go over this yet again - he has only voluntarily left 2 jobs in his career. He went from Tennessee to USC, which EVERY SINGLE COACH IN THE COUNTRY WOULD DO and then left FAU after 3 years for a good SEC HC job WHICH EVERY SINGLE COACH IN THE COUNTRY WOULD DO. One last time- although this is a tired, false narrative, it's a concern that is easily addressed with a couple lines in a contract. And if he balks at making that commitment? Well now you know his plans and UM can move to the next HC on the list.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back