Lane Interview on Canesport

I could be wrong Lane just doesn't seem like one of those kids who will be texting commits from different schools. Seems like one of those who will say "it was a business decision"

I hope it doesn't get too bu$ine$$y...unfortunately I think it is
why? You think Bama needs to pay to get top players now? You guys need to stop that ****. Accusing every kid of being on the take.

You need to quit lecturing UM fans on a UM board about what we should be saying about the slimebags in the $EC.

It has nothing to do with the SEC. It has everything to do with saying all these kids and their families are taking cash with no proof.

Who gives a **** man. Let it ride. This isn't your board as much as you wish that it was...

We can say whatever the **** we want, and justify kids leaving So FL any way we want.

Advertisement
STFU Gaytor and do us all a favor, take your ****assness elsewhere.

I second that motion. Mods letting this intruder ufag pos get too comfortable. In here lecturing UM fans now. LULZ at this nonsense.

third

mind boggling that the mods would let this obvious POS troll ****** hang out here all day with his smug under handed BS

who hangs out on a rival message board all day?

A. a troll
B. a ******
C. both

STFU Gaytor and do us all a favor, take your ****assness elsewhere.

I second that motion. Mods letting this intruder ufag pos get too comfortable. In here lecturing UM fans now. LULZ at this nonsense.

third

mind boggling that the mods would let this obvious POS troll ****** hang out here all day with his smug under handed BS

who hangs out on a rival message board all day?

A. a troll
B. a ******
C. both

I concur...

Glad the rest of you Canes are coming around to this clown act, and I still find his username insulting.

Advertisement
I could be wrong Lane just doesn't seem like one of those kids who will be texting commits from different schools. Seems like one of those who will say "it was a business decision"

I hope it doesn't get too bu$ine$$y...unfortunately I think it is
why? You think Bama needs to pay to get top players now? You guys need to stop that ****. Accusing every kid of being on the take.

You need to quit lecturing UM fans on a UM board about what we should be saying about the slimebags in the $EC.

It has nothing to do with the SEC. It has everything to do with saying all these kids and their families are taking cash with no proof.

Spend a little time following recruiting down here, and it becomes obvious as ****.

Those of us who have been following this game for a while have seen some **** that is obvious even over the internet, and the total lack of penalties or NCAA interest for even the most egregious offenders (most namely, LSU) indicates that not only is paying for players rampant, but some programs have an NCAA pass to do so.

Advertisement
Lane says his comfort level with the quarterbacks at the school he ultimately chooses is "a big deal. You have to have a good quarterback to get you the ball."
all the teams he is looking at will have top QB's dont think it will matter that much in his final decision despite what he says

Which is precisely why the Gators have no chance at him. UF is where WR's go to die.
but some how they continue to convince highly touted WR's it is the right decision to go to UF

Other than Percy Harvin, which was quite a while ago, what exactly has UF produced in terms of quality at the WR position?

So even if you're right, which I have no idea if you are since I don't follow that loser program and don't know what guys they get nationally, then it means they get highly touted guys AND DON'T DEVELOP THEM.

That's why UF's offense is a joke and that's why it the place where receivers go to die. And if you try to reply by saying these WR's haven't gotten good support from the lack of talent at the QB position....well then you'll just be making my next point for me before I even get to post it.

Now GTFO.

Glad the rest of you Canes are coming around to this clown act, and I still find his username insulting.

It ain't right. Mods need to fix it.

I got a theory about this ******. D Money goes on the radio show in Gainesville. I have a feeling this IHATETHISPLACE ****tard is either a producer or one of the talk show hosts. There are two, and I think they are both former Gaytors. DMoney gots some splainin' to do.

It ain't right. Mods need to fix it.

I got a theory about this ******. D Money goes on the radio show in Gainesville. I have a feeling this IHATETHISPLACE ****tard is either a producer or one of the talk show hosts. There are two, and I think they are both former Gaytors. DMoney gots some splainin' to do.

He's gotta be hooked in with DMoney somehow. No way this jizzrag would be allowed to pollute a UM board with his ufag ***gotry any other way.

Advertisement
man all anyone needs to see about being a WR at UF:

14.jpg

Advertisement
Sad stuff by the mods in some twisted attempt to be evolved and above the fray by letting this ufag **** run roughshod on a UM board. Just because the guy isn't cursing people out (yet), they allow him to spread his ufag condescension on here. Hmmmmm.

clicks and ad revenue >

Sad stuff by the mods in some twisted attempt to be evolved and above the fray by letting this ufag **** run roughshod on a UM board. Just because the guy isn't cursing people out (yet), they allow him to spread his ufag condescension on here. Hmmmmm.

clicks and ad revenue >

Yup.....something smells. If any one of us took his same act over to a ***-tor board we'd be banned in 2.5 seconds.

clicks and ad revenue >

Yup.....something smells. If any one of us took his same act over to a ***-tor board we'd be banned in 2.5 seconds.

UM message board operators feel this weird need to be accepting and welcoming of these dopey ufag and fspoo fans when, like you said, they're the opposite when it comes to UM fans.

Advertisement
Back