Lane Interview on Canesport

Lane is a nSD guy and we wont get much out of him until then so all UM can do is win and stay on *** hard *no homo (in ***** *** Roy Hibberts voice)

Advertisement
Lane is a nSD guy and we wont get much out of him until then so all UM can do is win and stay on *** hard *no homo (in **** *** Roy Hibberts voice)

this. idgaf what Lane says in the interim

To me Lane is a "me guy" and not like a selfish ******* but a kid who just chills. I don't think he likes the interviews, I don't think he cares if his boys play with him in college or anything like that I just think he wants to win, break records and get drafted in the 1st round anyway he can.

Alot of posters think that if we win 10+ games and go to a bcs game that the floodgates will open and all of a sudden we will get everyone we want. (I use to think this way). Some of these kids I think could care less. (Like dalvin cook. I think he sticks with UF even if we won the MNC. Jmo.)

Unfortunately, Lane ain't one of them. I really believe he is gonna wait and see what we look like on the field this year and that will be a major factor. We win the ACC and get 9-10 wins I predict he is ours. We look like we did last year, including gettin blownout by UF, and I won't believe crap he says in his interviews. We will be off the list.

Another poster said it and I agree. This kid wants to go to a winning program, be on national TV, play for ships, and go 1st round. All that other crap don't matter one bit. (Playing with his homeboys Jamal carter and herb waters, being close to home, playing for the hometown team, his cousin being Barrow, blah blah blah.)

Advertisement
Lane says his comfort level with the quarterbacks at the school he ultimately chooses is "a big deal. You have to have a good quarterback to get you the ball."
all the teams he is looking at will have top QB's dont think it will matter that much in his final decision despite what he says

Which is precisely why the Gators have no chance at him. UF is where WR's go to die.

Lane says his comfort level with the quarterbacks at the school he ultimately chooses is "a big deal. You have to have a good quarterback to get you the ball."
all the teams he is looking at will have top QB's dont think it will matter that much in his final decision despite what he says

Which is precisely why the Gators have no chance at him. UF is where WR's go to die.
but some how they continue to convince highly touted WR's it is the right decision to go to UF

Last edited:
Advertisement

but some how they continue to convince kids it is the right decision to go to UF

Yeah and then it's
8.gif

but some how they continue to convince kids it is the right decision to go to UF

Yeah and then it's
8.gif
:ibisroflmao:

I think coley and golden know that its important for him to be comfortable with the qb which is why they had the two guys meet

You are right the qb's who r current starters won't make much of an effect on him. But I do see his relationship with current recruits of each school will play a large factor into where he chooses.

I could be wrong Lane just doesn't seem like one of those kids who will be texting commits from different schools. Seems like one of those who will say "it was a business decision"

I hope it doesn't get too bu$ine$$y...unfortunately I think it is
why? You think Bama needs to pay to get top players now? You guys need to stop that ****. Accusing every kid of being on the take.

You need to quit lecturing UM fans on a UM board about what we should be saying about the slimebags in the $EC.

Advertisement
You are right the qb's who r current starters won't make much of an effect on him. But I do see his relationship with current recruits of each school will play a large factor into where he chooses.

I could be wrong Lane just doesn't seem like one of those kids who will be texting commits from different schools. Seems like one of those who will say "it was a business decision"

I hope it doesn't get too bu$ine$$y...unfortunately I think it is
why? You think Bama needs to pay to get top players now? You guys need to stop that ****. Accusing every kid of being on the take.

You need to quit lecturing UM fans on a UM board about what we should be saying about the slimebags in the $EC.

It has nothing to do with the SEC. It has everything to do with saying all these kids and their families are taking cash with no proof.

Advertisement
Sad stuff by the mods in some twisted attempt to be evolved and above the fray by letting this ufag **** run roughshod on a UM board. Just because the guy isn't cursing people out (yet), they allow him to spread his ufag condescension on here. Hmmmmm.

Advertisement
Back