Lane Interview on Canesport

Redmen7805

Freshman
And he took an unofficial visit to UM today to watch on at the first Al Golden summer camp session.

He got to check out the potential QB's that would be throwing to him if he picks UM.

Lane says he hasn't spoken with Edouard but that he spent some time chatting with Kaaya.

"He was saying he'd love to throw to me," Lane said. "I told him `Only time will tell' (if he picks UM). Kaaya's got a strong arm, good accuracy. I spoke to his mom too, she was just saying he talks about me all the time, that he wants me to come to Miami with him."

Lane says his comfort level with the quarterbacks at the school he ultimately chooses is "a big deal. You have to have a good quarterback to get you the ball."

Advertisement
Lane says his comfort level with the quarterbacks at the school he ultimately chooses is "a big deal. You have to have a good quarterback to get you the ball."
all the teams he is looking at will have top QB's dont think it will matter that much in his final decision despite what he says

Advertisement
Thanks for the drop.

Kaaya is doing what Edouard said he'd do.

Alin Edouard #10 ‏@ALLEN_EDWARD2 4

NOW WATCHING TITANIC

He's to busy watching the Titanic, lol!
* I kid Edouard, it's still all about the []_[]!

Same old story with Lane. Hopefully he sees how much the staff wants him.

all the teams he is looking at will have top QB's dont think it will matter that much in his final decision despite what he says

You mean like Jeff Driskel?
well I dont think Jeff will be throwing to Lane for more than 1 year So I mean Will Grier for UF, Kaaya or Olsen for Miami , whoever Bama takes at QB and Max Browne for USC

You mean like Jeff Driskel?
well I dont think Jeff will be throwing to Lane for more than 1 year So I mean Will Grier for UF, Kaaya or Olsen for Miami , whoever Bama takes at QB and Max Browne for USC

You are right the qb's who r current starters won't make much of an effect on him. But I do see his relationship with current recruits of each school will play a large factor into where he chooses.

Advertisement
You are right the qb's who r current starters won't make much of an effect on him. But I do see his relationship with current recruits of each school will play a large factor into where he chooses.

I could be wrong Lane just doesn't seem like one of those kids who will be texting commits from different schools. Seems like one of those who will say "it was a business decision"

Alin's recruiting relationship with Miami is like the Titanic.

Started off great, hit an iceberg, and only a matter of time before it's at the bottom of the ocean.

I could be wrong Lane just doesn't seem like one of those kids who will be texting commits from different schools. Seems like one of those who will say "it was a business decision"
I hope it doesn't get too bu$ine$$y...unfortunately I think it is

Advertisement

why? You think Bama needs to pay to get top players now? You guys need to stop that ****. Accusing every kid of being on the take.

why? You think Bama needs to pay to get top players now? You guys need to stop that ****. Accusing every kid of being on the take.
Not necessarily Bama...ijs

so if he pick Miami or UF he is getting paid too?

Advertisement

Yes.

In a top 100 education.

So kids and handlers never get paid?

So kids and handlers never get paid?

Handlers and kids do get paid but stop accusing every high profile sofla national recruit of getting paid.

kid stays home and reps the U hes a good person kid wants to leave home he phony and gets paid........ fan logic

Advertisement
Back