Lane #1 WR in Nation per ESPN

I agree, but who has committed to us only to decommit then recommit for us in recent years?

Hey it happens to other programs every year, it might not be him but its gotta happen eventually

I understand what you're saying, I can't remember anyone doing that for us. Thats all.

Ramon Buchanon is one i remember

Gotcha, thanks!

DVD is another.

Advertisement
That Cannon kid is legit, I'd really love to have another Texas kid to go along with Griffin.

In the initial ESPN rankings they had Cunnigham ranked 4th and 46th in the nation last season

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
http://www.fuelrecruiting.com/ermon-lane-outlines-future-plans

Lane has offers from nearly every major program in the nation. He says that Florida, Alabama, Miami and Florida State are the schools he hears from the most right now but he’s going to look seriously at any offer.

“I’m open to everyone right now,” Lane added. “I’m going to listen to everyone right now and keep an open mind.”

Lane’s summer plans include trips to Alabama, FSU, Louisville and LSU. He says he might also try to go out west to USC and UCLA. Lane said it’s unlikely he’ll participate in any of the one-day camps. As for the final decision, Lane makes it clear that he wants to win and be surrounded by winners.

“I’m looking for the program that I can win championships with,” Lane explained. “It’s a big deal to play with the right quarterback too. A player that I think I can put me in a position to make big plays.”

Advertisement
Back