Landon Ibieta , 2022 WR Offered (COMMITTED!)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Great pickup for the U. Even if LSU offers I think Landon sticks to his guns and Miami. Showed some nice route running and soft hands to bring in the ball in his highlight film. Nice speed and size as well with a 4.51 laser timed 40yd dash. Wondering who the final commitment was this weekend. Are we thinking it might be Wilson? If so, what a fantastic weekend for pickups this was indeed!!!

Advertisement
Anyone got any stats on the kid? Can't find them on Rivals or 247. There's a You Tube from January where they say he'd run a 4.44 and is just under 6'. He looks 15. Has to be on the younger side. Could be another late bloomer like Brashard.

I am glad he committed and know we have to trust our staff, he catches with his hands and fights for the ball (6 and 8 take note), but…….

…..no offer from LSU or any SEC team. His national ranking is quite low. Where are the “whales” the insiders have been saying we were going to land?

Advertisement
I am glad he committed and know we have to trust our staff, he catches with his hands and fights for the ball (6 and 8 take note), but…….

…..no offer from LSU or any SEC team. His national ranking is quite low. Where are the “whales” the insiders have been saying we were going to land?
Rogers isn’t whale enough for you?

poop GIF

Very similar profile to Cooper Kupp. This is the type of dude to take a chance on and they turn into an Amari Rodgers esque player.

Anyone got any stats on the kid? Can't find them on Rivals or 247. There's a You Tube from January where they say he'd run a 4.44 and is just under 6'. He looks 15. Has to be on the younger side. Could be another late bloomer like Brashard.

I think that’s legit for hand time. He’s been documented as running 4.51-4.56 laser timed

Advertisement
Back