Landon Ibieta , 2022 WR Offered (COMMITTED!)

Advertisement
Looks like a good prospect. Seems to use body, fight for ball. Hard to tell hands from a highlight tape. Some cutting ability, smooth runner.

HUDL posts 4.45 40M, 4.13 S, 36” V and 10.9 100M. Those are very strong numbers (no idea if they’re accurate).

Looks like a good prospect. Seems to use body, fight for ball. Hard to tell hands from a highlight tape. Some cutting ability, smooth runner.

HUDL posts 4.45 40M, 4.13 S, 36” V and 10.9 100M. Those are very strong numbers (no idea if they’re accurate).
Someone who actually fights for the ball in midair adequately automatically makes him a take for us

Advertisement
He traveled with the Bootleggers to Miami.....and ya'll all know "why" I say that and why it's significant......yes sign me up, let him commit. Then you take Mortimer and then wait to get a stud. BTW I do want Mike Jackson but as a RB2/APB/ATH not as part of our 3 WR class. If MJ winds up at WR due to killing it in practice so be it, but I want 3 true WRs plus 2 RBs with MJ being the APB/ATH in that RB2 spot.

from LSU. This kid still visiting?
The same went for Mandeville receiver Landon Ibieta, who turned heads even coming off a high ankle sprain that seemed to still be a little bothersome. The staff asked him not to commit anywhere with his visits coming up and to give it a little time to sort through things with three receivers already committed

Advertisement
I find it hilarious that LSU can slow play any kid in the state and still land them after doing so. If we do that down here, we’ve got uncle puke and 100 handlers all screaming for UM to get shunned by every upcoming stud 🤣 not to mention them also under investigation for hideous things
Miami did do something similar with Mike Harley a few years back. And if Miami offered Elijah Moore a month or two before signing day does anyone really believe he would have still gone to Ole Miss?

(I understand LSU has more cache within the 50-100 miles surrounding their campus than Miami.)

Advertisement
I find it hilarious that LSU can slow play any kid in the state and still land them after doing so. If we do that down here, we’ve got uncle puke and 100 handlers all screaming for UM to get shunned by every upcoming stud 🤣 not to mention them also under investigation for hideous things
🤔

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back